Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt Jansen-Sad story but it was his own fault

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
I'd say it has more to do with the nasty motorcycle crash he had in Rome in 2002. Classy player for us and Blackburn.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
"I remember David Dunn would cut the ends off the socks of whoever was in the shower so when they came out everybody was watching knowing what was going on as they tried to pull their socks up".

Sounds like they had a right laugh at Blackburn.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"I remember David Dunn would cut the ends off the socks of whoever was in the shower so when they came out everybody was watching knowing what was going on as they tried to pull their socks up".

Sounds like they had a right laugh at Blackburn.

That's the sort of HILARIOUS prank that goes on at every football club, everywhere. Times may change, but footballers never get bored of cutting each others clothes up.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Given a choice as a professional football how could you pick Palace over Man U, who the hell did he go to for advice!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Given a choice as a professional football how could you pick Palace over Man U, who the hell did he go to for advice!

I suppose it was wether he wanted a regular game, as opposed to sat on the bench or be loaned out

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
That's the sort of HILARIOUS prank that goes on at every football club, everywhere. Times may change, but footballers never get bored of cutting each others clothes up.

My personal favourite was Ally McCoist. He washed his BUMHOLE with a bar of soap and then left it with associated hair in the shower for other players to use. Thinking mans comedy if ever there was some.

I have seen worse though. At university I happened to be a curry house at the same time as the 1st team Rugby team. The Captain stood up and shouted ‘Whose gonna suck my cock? To which some fresh faced back row lad decided it would be worth it for shits and giggles. At the point of entry Cappo decided that now would be a great time for a piss much to the hilarity of all concerned.

I was very glad to be a Hockey player and have attended state school at that moment in time.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I once read a story somewhere about a burglar who used to get his mate to take a photograph of him with the toobthrush of one of the residents of the house he robbed up his arse. He'd then send it through the post to them a few weeks later. (The photo that is, not the toothbrush)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I once read a story somewhere about a burglar who used to get his mate to take a photograph of him with the toobthrush of one of the residents of the house he robbed up his arse. He'd then send it through the post to them a few weeks later. (The photo that is, not the toothbrush)

Ah yes, good old urban myths :)

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
My personal favourite was Ally McCoist. He washed his BUMHOLE with a bar of soap and then left it with associated hair in the shower for other players to use. Thinking mans comedy if ever there was some.

I have seen worse though. At university I happened to be a curry house at the same time as the 1st team Rugby team. The Captain stood up and shouted ‘Whose gonna suck my cock? To which some fresh faced back row lad decided it would be worth it for shits and giggles. At the point of entry Cappo decided that now would be a great time for a piss much to the hilarity of all concerned.

I was very glad to be a Hockey player and have attended state school at that moment in time.

I can assure you nothing has changed with regards to rugby banter.

Seen the Uni lot get up to a lot of very, very weird things. Nobody outside of rugby understands 'em.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila

Very reminisent (sp) of my time at Uni that haha. AND hockey was about the only MIXED sport so we had women at our socials to ask that question to :thumbsup: good times

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here