Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark Mcghee

Nov 15, 2005
Now I dont go to many games, infact Spurs was my last one but i do listen to all the games on the radio and it sounds to me that Mcghee does not really have much of a clue.
How much longer do you think he has to turn things around?
I will guess I will see if he is clueless at Southampton, first game of the season and its a big one, I cant wait.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I would personally have him for the rest of the season and beyond. We are playing good football and we have the capability to win games, which will happen sooner or later. It is very tight at the bottom. People would not be questioning him if we had not drawn at Elland Rd and we had got a point vs Palace.

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Team Badger 05 said:
Spurs was my last one

Southampton, first game of the season and its a big one, I cant wait.

:stupid:

Looks like a flaming will follow for those comments

Wind up I assume

Last edited:

Team Badger 05 said:
Now I dont go to many games, infact Spurs was my last one but i do listen to all the games on the radio and it sounds to me that Mcghee does not really have much of a clue.
I will guess I will see if he is clueless at Southampton, first game of the season and its a big one, I cant wait.

:lolol:

Nice try

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
MM seems to do a decent job with tactics (no worse than any other mid table manager and at least we play decent football) and his man management is good (the players mostly seem to be passionate and get on well). Its just his selections that worry me. Oatway is a great servant to the club but Nicolas is a much better option and El-Abd needs to play as he offers a lot of strength and drive from defence (similar to Virgo). Kazim-Richards and Robinson need to be bleed into first team football not given a full game one week and then 3 minutes the next, Robinson especially looks like his confidence is shot becuase of this.

Last edited:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Team Badger 05 said:

Ha f***ing Ha

:clap2: :clap2:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Team Badger 05 said:

Grrrr :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Where's my bloody Southampton ticket? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

That better be a wind-up Badger you animal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here