Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

looking forward for trip

safctillidie

Jun 2, 2004
Hiya guys, we are just coming to terms of not getting promoted and have to face another season in divison 1 again. May i take this opportunity to wish yous all the best for nxt season as long as we can have 6 points of yous lol. The fixtures havent come out yet but i can tell ya us mackems have got yous and plymouth planned already new grounds to take in. Our away support is phenomonal sold out every away game last year and no doubt that wiv just under 900 tickets for your place they Will be gone straight away. On another note i hope yous bring a good following to the best stadium in the country the stadium of light yous will get between 2,200- 3,500.
heres hoping for two cracking games nxt season keep the faith
SAFC

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
DAMN why didnt you get promoted!

1. Brighton fans have to make a LONG trip to Sunderland (and the same for Sunderland fans to see a shitty athletics ground)

and 2. Im also a Newcastle fan and would just love to see Newcastle kick your ass again!

Anyway looking forward to seeing you down here next season, lets just hope us Brighton can do me old Newcastle a favour!

Goodnight :wave:

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Thanks safctillidie. I'm looking forward to it immensely, I remember going to Roker Park and that was an awesome experience.

The SOL is the nearest ground to where my mum lives, so, after 24 June, she'll know what day my next trip up north is on:)

It's just a shame that you'll be so limited in the numbers that you can bring down south - but we all know why that is.

If Prescott visits your constituency in the next month, a little gentle reminder about Falmer wouldn't come amiss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here