dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Congrats Liam! :thumbsup:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Nice guy too (going from having met him at the Sponsors Dinner), even if he doesn't have a clue who Jack Nicholson is.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Great player. Can't help thinking should have called his son Gus though ;)

Sampayo the full back we signed from there last week I've heard good things about and the other lad has good pedigree if not heard anything about him so hopefully 1 or 2 more ex Chelski trainees could do well here and start a bit of a trend. If we can take loads of their borderline Prem standard English 18-23 year olds, they can keep the ridiculously paid foreigners.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bridcutt just got better and better as the season went on, he is an immense player for us now.

I think he'll take to the Championship like a duck to water. Class act.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
He ALMOST got into the lift with us at Churchill Square today. Thank God he didn't as I would've stood there snickering like 'Beavis & Butthead'. Not dignified for a man of my age.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Bad timing by his Missus. My boys were really looking forward to meeting him at the SeagullsFC prize giving but he and Dicker both couldn't make it which was a real shame!!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Exactly why should he know a manager of Spurs from many a decade ago. A bit harsh there my lad!

TNBA

TTF
He didn't mean him you idiot! He was talking about that American golfer from the 60s/70s. Used to play at the same time as Lee Trevino.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here