Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jahanbakhsh

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Just been substituted after an hour's play in Iran vs Iraq, 0-0 currently. Apparently missed a good chance in the first half. Still as far as I can see he was just pulled off 'cos he'd had his first hour playing since injury, not because he was injured.

streaming at https://alllivestreamz.site/2019/01/16/iran-vs-iraq-live-soccer/ if you still want to watch it

Just scored for Iran

Eh? he has either scored or been substituted? Am I missing something here?

About 4 days! :thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Scored. Great goal against some poor defending

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Four days, mate.

Heavy session on Friday night? ???

In fairness I often make the same mistake. I just read the posts and never check the right-hand column. (I think I've even replied to one that was two years old!). I appreciate people don't want to clutter up the board with duplicate threads, but sometimes a new fresh thread is better..

EDIT: Ha! I was just about to make a post on the 'Match of the Day' thread berating the morons who were going on about Liverpool! Lucky I checked!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
It’s frustrating to lose Matt Ryan but the Asian Cup could not have come at a better time for Jahanbakhsh. Should come back match fit and full of confidence. Will be like a new signing

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In fairness I often make the same mistake. I just read the posts and never check the right-hand column. (I think I've even replied to one that was two years old!). I appreciate people don't want to clutter up the board with duplicate threads, but sometimes a new fresh thread is better..

EDIT: Ha! I was just about to make a post on the 'Match of the Day' thread berating the morons who were going on about Liverpool! Lucky I checked!

:lolol: In the interest of admitting flagrant hypocrisy, I regularly thumbs up posts from years ago in a bounced thread, not realising. That is no reason at all to not miss an opportunity to have a cheap shot for low comedy purposes, of course :rolleyes::wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here