Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it possible to send letters to Albion players?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I think we should launch a "Nice one Guy!" campaign. If some one can get an address we can get thw whole support of nsc behind this bloke. The last thing I want is a proffessional footballer to retire disliking the albion faithful.
Not sure if this would work...

Guy Butters
Brighton and Hove Albion
8th Floor,
Tower point
44 noth road
Brighton
BN1 1YR

Lets get shed loads of letters arriving for him. Cheer the guy up!

LEADER OF THE "NICE ONE GUY" CAMPAIGN.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
people on here are more likely to email than write a letter.

email the club?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
MY email.....

Please pass this email onto Guy Butters.

Dear Guy Butters.
I know you have had to put up with some stick since joining this club, but your performance agaisnt luton was so impressive that you have won over the Albion faithful. You are a top bloke, and have my upmost respect.
Biscuit

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Biscuit said:
MY email.....

Please pass this email onto Guy Butters.

Dear Guy Butters.
I know you have had to put up with some stick since joining this club, but your performance agaisnt luton was so impressive that you have won over the Albion faithful. You are a top bloke, and have my upmost respect.
Biscuit

be careful Biscuit, he might eat you!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Dear Mr Butters,

I am just writing to say well done for your great performance on Monday. You have had to put up with a lot of critisism from the Albion fans, and it was nice to see that you have overcome this. I will hope to see you play more often this season and you deserve all the successes that the Albion will get this year!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Dear Mt. Butters,

Good to see you can produce the goods on the pitch as well as in fast food outlets.

Your new fan,

looney:lolol:

Send this one.

Personally I think the best gesture we could make would be to sponsor his shirt.

As well as stopping the jokes. Just as we fell in behind Paul Kitson at the end of last season.

E-mails sent to seagulls@bhafc.co.uk will presumably be sensibly vetted by the Club before they are passed on to the man himself.

GB clearly has SC's backing and he featured prominently in the pre-season friendlies.

He wears the stripes. End of.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He probably reads NSC so will have seen all the comments anyway ???

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
no professional player in their right mind would read a supporters message board. i certainly wouldn't!

it's the same as taking too much notice of the tabloid sports pages.

it would do their head in.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Address it to Alan Pardew, c/o Madedjski Stadium. It'll find its way to the right person eventually.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here