Ipswich in for Murray Wallace

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Given the choice of Brighton or Ipswich which would you choose? A club on the up with Gus or a club struggling to stay away from relegation and a manager one lose away from being sacked?

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
The Albion is the only sane choice if wage offers are equal, but if Ipswich offer more, then chances are he'll go there.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Back in 99 when I 1st started posting on n.s.c i was using my p.c and hardly got the time. Now with my I pod touch on the go, i'm at work or wandering round the house viewing and posting all the time.
Not addicted but it can be addictive, especially round transfer deadline day.

Sent by Derek Achora via the spirit world.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Can't honestly say this bothers me at all if Ipswich sign a player who would have ended up in our development squad, there's plenty more young talent out there and we've already got a good bunch. I can't wait to see the impact the new academy will have on the club as we will be arguably one of the foremost clubs in the whole southeast in terms of youth development and will stop losing out to clubs like Palace, Charlton, the two (possibly down to 1!) hampshire clubs and even a host of London clubs. I don't think the importance of the new academy can be underestimated, look at Palace, without theirs they would be a League 2/1 club at best.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Who ever is paying the most.

End of thread.

Its not always as simple as that. Unless all players with Murray as part of their name are like minded. How many players are dumped after the manager who brought in leave soon after?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I think you will find that Murray Wallace will be at the match today and will be totally overawed but the stadium and the atmosphere, let alone the 5-2 winning scoreline! He will then travel by tractor to Ipswich tomorrow and see an 18th century football stadium. Difficult decision for the young lad then, flair or farmer?

No problem

TNBA

TTF

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
He should join the team convincingly turned over by Ipswich on 1st October 2011.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I think you will find that Murray Wallace will be at the match today and will be totally overawed but the stadium and the atmosphere, let alone the 5-2 winning scoreline! He will then travel by tractor to Ipswich tomorrow and see an 18th century football stadium. Difficult decision for the young lad then, flair or farmer?

No problem

TNBA

TTF

He's playing for Falkirk against the beggars tomorrow :moo:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
ipswich is a shit club

A shit club that has won the League Championship, FA Cup, UEFA Cup and provided two England managers.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

No problem

TNBA

TTF

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports