Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ideal time to get tickets on the exchange

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I’m hoping to buy 2 tickets for Brighton Wolves. I ideally want WSU Block H or nearby (where I used to have a season ticket and can say hi to a few people). The game is sold out and the exchange is open. The options for WSU are very limited and just individual tickets, no pairs together.
My question is, is there a peak time that people tend to list their tickets for sale?

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I’m hoping to buy 2 tickets for Brighton Wolves. I ideally want WSU Block H or nearby (where I used to have a season ticket and can say hi to a few people). The game is sold out and the exchange is open. The options for WSU are very limited and just individual tickets, no pairs together.
My question is, is there a peak time that people tend to list their tickets for sale?
I don’t think so - apart from in the first couple of days after it sells out - after that it’s just pot luck. Good luck it’s a great view in H - if I list mine it usually sells quickly but I’m attending this one

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
You get a fair amount listed a soon as the exchange goes live but after that it's when people discover their plans have changed.
There's always a fair few turn up in the last 24 hours as life takes a dump on some people's plans and others finally accept that they won't get out of other commitments, be well enough etc

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
At the moment there are two singles available either side of an unavailable seat. I can assure you the person in the middle will move one seat for you.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Hi, I have a superb pair together on half way line in West Upper that I'm about to put on the exchange for this game. They are located in West Upper block D in the third row and right on the aisle, so offer an awesome view and are good for getting in and out quickly. Hopefully you can also meet your old contacts in the concourse. I really want to sell both of these to one buyer who needs a pair and not a single who will just take the aisle seat (which happened to me last time :-(

If you are interested, please let me know and tell me when you can be around and logged in and ready to buy ?

Cheers

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
I managed to get an extra ticket for Spurs on the morning of the game, I was pretty surprised by how many were available. There were 30+ seats going in more or less every block, with lots of pairs available.

The 4.30 Sunday kick off was probably a factor, mind..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here