Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Valentine's cards will you send

How many Valentine Cards will you send ?

• 0 - I am a lonely and sad git

Votes: 32 58.2%
  • 1 - to my childhood sweetheart/other half

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • 2+ - got to try and keep your options open

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • 5+ - I am desperate and am trying the scattergun approach

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Be bold or not to be bold, that is the question.

Will you send 0 , 1 - the obligatory card to the other half or more than 1, dare you just dare you rick sending a card to the attractive Blonde woman that works on the other side of the office with a ?.

If you send one be bold, just put your name on it with something like " I have fancied you for ages are you up for it ? ".

Its a sure fire winner I tell ya.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Good point Roz.

I am sending none and expecting none however.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Two for me. Going to send one to Debbie and Julie. I’ve dated Julie on a couple of occasions but it didn’t work out for reasons that will remain private.

But will send them both one on Thursday. The best bit about it is, is that I’m leaving who I am at the bottom. The reason being is, is that if they are single and if they are really interested then they’d do some research into what I’ve left at the bottom of the card. I know what you’re all thinking but I’ve left a message in Cambodian and if they really wanted to find out who the card is from then they'd do their homework and if they do it well enough then they’d find the trail to my door step. If they take that option then who knows………..:p

Last edited:

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Several Hundred, will spend all week writing them:D
Not really decided yet

Where's the option for "None. I refuse to bail out Clinton Cards during an otherwise quiet part of their year" ?

Same applies to Saint Patrick's Day, Mother's Day, Easter, Father's Day and any other "Day" for that matter.

And here's today's gardening news...

ROSES DO NOT BLOOM IN FEBRUARY. Except in the southern hemisphere, from where they can be exported to northern Europe at considerable cost to the wellbeing of the planet.

Last edited:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Considerable cost to the planet? All I remember is the considerable cost to the wallet...

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Richie Morris said:
Should you be telling us that?

Sure. I know lots of parents that send cards to their children, and a chocolate heart under pillow for when they wake up.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i shouldnt think ill b troubling the postman next monday cos i wont be sending any and doubt i'll be recieving any :ohmy:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Well, I wasn't going to send any. But if you really want to impress:

howtoimp.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here