Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how can kenny miller play for scotland before cms

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Miller is Scotlands version of Robbie Keane and Wayne Rooney. Irrelevant of form, fitness or better players in waiting, they'll play.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
On recent form he will back in, prior to Burnley in his drought period it sort of makes sense!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Who cares? I'd much rather he wasn't playing for them. It would be typical that he'd get crocked now he's finally hit a bit of form

D

Deleted member 18477

The manager is shit anyway! He doesn't have a clue what he's doing!

Their team should have been...

Gilks

Hutton - Greer - Caldwell - Dixon

Bridcutt - Adam - Morrison

Snodgrass - Rhodes - McCormack

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Who cares? I'd much rather he wasn't playing for them. It would be typical that he'd get crocked now he's finally hit a bit of form

Exactly what fans of the 'big clubs' have always said-especially during the season.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Never mind CMS: they also had Jordan Rhodes, Ross McCormack and Jamie Mackie but he didn't bother with them either.

Scotland are bad enough without leaving your few half decent goalscorers on the bench or out of the squad completely.

Kenny Miller is a pub player.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Exactly what fans of the 'big clubs' have always said-especially during the season.

I can imagine it being very frustrating if nearly all your squad are playing, all at risk and can be a real kick in the teeth.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I would rather none of our squad played any internationals at all. They offer zero benefit to us and give an opportunity for our best players to get crocked and ruin our season.

Imagine if CMS and Dobbie both played for the Scots and both returned with long term injuries.

Season over in an instant.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Never mind CMS: they also had Jordan Rhodes, Ross McCormack and Jamie Mackie but he didn't bother with them either.

Scotland are bad enough without leaving your few half decent goalscorers on the bench or out of the squad completely.

Kenny Miller is a pub player.

Ironically Scotland probably have better strikers than England but still they are woeful and there is bugger all chance of that Changing with leiven in charge his awful. Still Scotland's loss is our gain.

Lewes' best seagull

Jan 31, 2008
If you think about it, Scotland don't have terrible attacking players - it's simply that Levein seems to be refusing to play them.

-Rhodes
-McCormack
-Mackie
-Snodgrass
-Matt Phillips
-Naismith
-Fletcher (If I was a Scot, would be distraught that Levein had fallen out with him)

That's even without mentioning CMS and Miller. Scotland shouldn't be failing quite so miserably as they are at the moment.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Ignoring the CMS argument Miller shouldn't be anywhere near the Scotland squad.

However I'm glad he is playing as its funny, Scotland were utter shit yesterday and Levien really hasn't got a clue

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here