Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horse tip - tonight

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not mine, but a colleagues so it has slightly more of a chance than usual.

Daffydowndilly - 8pm Brighton.

It should be around 7-1.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
looks ok, running off a good weight, won at a higher rating as well. Ive already had a bet on Toga Tiger in the same race, didnt really look at daffydowndilly. Bugger.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I've invested a whole quid on this.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've gone each way, why not at 13/2. All the best, [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION]. Whatever happens, thanks for sharing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hold back on the thanks, just yet.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
'kin useless.

Not quite sure what Culhane was up to there :shrug:

Sorry lads.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Horse was a bit touchy at the start and ran very free throwing it's head everywhere to start with.
I wonder if the shorter than expected price had anything to do with how the horse was allowed to race. Keep an eye out for it next time.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I wonder if the shorter than expected price had anything to do with how the horse was allowed to race. Keep an eye out for it next time.

Your not suggesting horse racing is bent are you?...lol.....Years ago, many years ago my late father stood feet away from a certain Mr Carson after a race. When John Dunlop asked Carson how the race had gone, Carson's reply was "we could have pissed it guv'nor"....the horse had come fourth...It won next time out at quite a nice price.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Your not suggesting horse racing is bent are you?...lol.....Years ago, many years ago my late farther stood feet away from a certain Mr Carson after a race. When John Dunlop asked Carson how the race had gone, Carson's reply was "we could have pissed it guv'nor"....the horse had come fourth...It won next time out at quite a nice price.
At this level you can't make it pay through prize money alone.

One of my earliest racing memories was Willy coming back into the Brighton parade ring to a chorus of boos, following a less than forceful ride on a favourite. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here