• Henderson in

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • Henderson out

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Now we have leon in, do we stick with Henderson or make a move for another loanee ???????

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
You cannot judge on 2 games but to be honest i haven't been overly impressed,especially as he is supposedly quite highly rated by Pardew!!:shootself

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
fair point he has got a couple of games left :lolol:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I didnt think all that much of him Monday, though think he should play while hes here.

Id like to see Mcphee given a run out as I think he could turn into a deccent player and hopefully Wilson Dennis can sort it out, then next season hopefully Jake Robinson will do the biz!

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
not seen jake how good is he????

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Must be daunting alongside Neon.Give him time.

ojalbion

Jul 7, 2003
he set up the winner and scored on his debut, he has got a cracking shot on him and would have scored against qpr if the two chances he got were more central, i agree he hasnt been outstanding but you cant fault his stats after 2 games

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
I voted 'out', but after reading the thread think it is fair to give him more of a chance. He has got Leon to compete with!:lol:

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
im not trying to be negative here or anything, but if LK gets injured (hopefully not) we do need someone there. extend the loan then see what happens

He's doing ok....His style reminds me of "Spider" Mellor. Henderson could be the perfect foil for Knight in the same way that Mellor was for Ward. Mellor always looked a cumbersome donkey, but when he wasn't playing, Wardy wasn't half the player.

gazza

Jul 5, 2003
I think big Hendo deserves to stay in although he still looks a bit raw, i think we should try to keep him a bit longer..............

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Knight needs a big guy with him. Henderson has done just fine so far. We need to keep him as long as possible.

When (if?) he goes back we will need a similar loan signing.

McPhee and Wilson-Dennis may be OK squad players, but they're not yet up to first team striker level in my view.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i think i will get more goals for us........

keep him on for a while!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He'll go back after his month loan and a fitter Wilson-Dennis will partner Leon

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
let him have a run until his loan spell is up, if he aint improved on recent performances then send him back to Pardem(tosser) with the words "his fantastic play him instead of The Goat!", that should stick one up that Pardew(tosser) bloke!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
i thought he did ok against QPR. put himself about and got better as the game went on.
QPRs defence is about as good as the divison gets I think.
So extend his loan spell by a couple more months.
Im sure he will be up for it, rather than sit on the bench if hes lucky at reading.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here