Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal for FC Seoul this morning

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Best goal I've ever seen. Watching it on Bet365, hopefully it'll turn up online somewhere soon.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Scorpion kick, outrageous to even try it, caught it perfectly!

Searching for it online, literally cannot believe how many sad acts post videos of goals they score on FIFA on YouTube!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Am i the only one who wasn't that impressed? That the curler into the top corner was much better.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Brilliant reactions but I was expecting something amazing.

I always reckon when someone smashes into the top corner from 30 yards its a bit of hit and hope and you can train to do that all day long. When this lad finds the ball a few yards behind him to do that, to get into the shape he did and to think of doing it so quickly is ridiculous.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
You couldn't have seen many good goals in your life time then ???

As someone else said, that left footed curler in the top corner was much more impressive.

If you think that's the best goal you've ever seen then I dread to know what goals you've seen! It kind of reminds of one of Ashley Barnes goals last season against someone, one of the later on games at the Amex.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Is that seriously the best goal you have ever seen ?

For technique, speed of thought, shape and execution then yes.
I can think of plenty of goals smashed in from distance and players beating half a dozen defenders and scoring but that is what they train to do, nobodies ever taught this fella to do what he did!

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Great goal!
if one of our players had scored it I would say its a wonder goal. Tbh it is a bit of a wonder goal.

Not better than Maradonna's 1986

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
It's from 3 yards for christ sake. I honestly believe I'd have scored had I made it to that position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here