Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farewell to Kim Jong-il World's finest sportsman

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Who could forget his superb round of 18.
Seems he was reading at 6 weeks old.
Genius!
Will be sadly missed by all golfing aficianados across the globe.
All round great sportsman and fine despotic tyrant.

TNBA

TTF

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Who could forget his superb round of 18.
Seems he was reading at 6 weeks old.
Genius!
Will be sadly missed by all golfing aficianados across the globe.
All round great sportsman and fine despotic tyrant.

TNBA

TTF

It was only 11 holes-in-one, in a round of 34, although that was 38 under for the round. An average round for me at Singing Hills Lake and river.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I somehow missed his achievements. How were they reported, was it their national press/tv, or just ours or what?

D

Deleted member 18477

Female servants had to inspect every grain of rice in his meals to make sure they were the right size and unblemished.

Kim Jong-il's official biography reported that he NEVER went to the loo.

State-controlled media reported in 1994 that he went round an 18-hole golf course at 38 under par with 11 holes-in-one. It was the first time he had played.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
State-controlled media reported in 1994 that he went round an 18-hole golf course at 38 under par with 11 holes-in-one. It was the first time he had played.

I'm sure that was Chuck Norris you know.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
It's not just sport he was good at, as the inventor of the microwave Kerry katona and that Stacey bird owe him for a lucrative advertising career.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I WANT LINKS!

(obviously I could try google, but then who would I shout at?)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You could be on to something there, have they ever been seen in the same room?

No, they can never occupy the same room. Kim Jong-Il's inpenetrable aura would drop-kick Chuck Norris into oblivion, and the resulting black hole would swallow up most of north-east Asia into a bewildering, swirling vortex the like of which has not been seen since Channel 5 was first launched on the Sky platform.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
According to that banned Nando's ad, Mugabe will be even more lonely now
Wouldn't it be great if they do another advert, followed by another hollow apology.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I'm confused? So you all seem fully aware of the media propaganda in N.Korea but yet you laugh at others (me) for suggesting the exact same sort of shit is happening here!?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I think in the future you'll be more embarrassed you actually believed the 9/ll attacks were caused by a load of middle-eastern terrorists. Its just or even more as embarrassing as what the N.Koreans have been made to believe.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Barack Obama claims to not be muslim but admits being raised in a muslim household by his muslim family. Am I missing something here or is Kim Jing-il sporting ability becoming more and more believable?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Gaddafi, Bin Laden and Kim Jong Il have all died this year. Maybe Team America does exist?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here