Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Looney

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I think i am the one who owns you all, especially after this taht i made up all on my own without the help of an insult generator...

You cross-dressing, gender-confused waste of genitalia. Celibate, eh? You mean in the closet, right? Or maybe you're a homosexual midget, in which case, you can come out of the cupboard! The last time I saw something as fugly as you, I was cleaning up after my dog. I've seen better looking road kill. You're a neo-Nazi, fundamentalist militant Republican-voting mega-asshole scumbag. You four-eyed, cerebrally-deluded, Einstein-impersonating, pseudo-intellectual nerdturd with a head full of misfiring synapses. Stop bullshitting about your height. A f***ing circus dwarf is not 'average.' Lying won't get you on the good rides in Disney. If you were ever kidnapped and eaten by a cannibal tribe, they'd all die of high cholesterol, you fat, flabby, fumbling f***. You couldn't get a job cleaning shit off a toilet, you utterly useless wrinkled balloon in a muddy puddle of goat's piss. I've seen wounds that were better dressed than you are. Why don't you stop gyrating that gaping misplaced asshole of a mouth on your face for a f***ing minute so I can see what the f*** a gibbering witless gimp actually looks like?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Adverb adverb adverb adverb adverb noun.

YAWN Thats older than the internet you Uni-toothed hairy palmed slack jawed yokel gyrating in a pink tutu.

Celibate, eh? You mean in the closet, right? Or maybe you're a homosexual midget, in which case, you can come out of the cupboard!

If your going to slober all over boards with your stupidity try responding to something I actually said ya dumbfuck squared. Or at least make it funny like all the pubic hairs cum-glued to your bulbous chin after your regular crotch diving sessions with Bozza ya doofus.

Yea your funny I suppose, well as funny as a 40 year old man with pigtails that are used as riding reigns by all and sundry ya donkey punched putz.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Damn i have been beaten by a better man. I will be crying myself to sleep tonight.

Oh yeah, slobber has two b's.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
it could of been sober ! (apart from he put an l in!)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yea, if your reduced to picking on spellin, you lose.:lolol:

How many weeks did it take you to write that and how many helped you?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I used an insult generator, i thought you'd know a fair bit about them looney, isn't that what you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here