Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ex Brighton Player at World Cup ?

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Rami Shaaban, appears to be Swedens 3rd choice keeper; now at Frederikstad.

OK; I know:-

a) he was only on loan
b) he might not make the cut.

Apologies if this is fixtures or not enough of a distraction from Lewes District Councillors in the buff.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Not fixtures on here, I don't think, but jimmy saville quizzed me on this last weekend as he'd noticed it too.

Is he still as bad as he was when he was with us?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Didn't he get a really bad injury when he was at Arsenal?

Maybe his new found shitness is a result of that.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
sully said:
Not fixtures on here, I don't think, but jimmy saville quizzed me on this last weekend as he'd noticed it too.

Is he still as bad as he was when he was with us?

I must credit this thread really to Screamin' J junior who spotted this in the Grauniad this a.m.

I didn't know Jimmy Saville was interested in footy. Or are we not talking about the cigar smoking Ex Radio 1 DJ with a somewhat err...'dubious'...reputation.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Screaming J said:
I must credit this thread really to Screamin' J junior who spotted this in the Grauniad this a.m.

I didn't know Jimmy Saville was interested in footy. Or are we not talking about the cigar smoking Ex Radio 1 DJ with a somewhat err...'dubious'...reputation.

Who are you to question my reputation?

??? ;)

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Rami Shabaan is now favourite to start for Sweden in their opening world cup game. First choice keeper concussed in training ground incident.:ohmy: He was CRAP when he was with us!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
sir danny cullip said:
Rami Shabaan is now favourite to start for Sweden in their opening world cup game. First choice keeper concussed in training ground incident.:ohmy: He was CRAP when he was with us!

well that's my fantasy team f***ed then, some dramatic changes needed, and the tournaments not even started! And there's no way i'm picking Shaaban in goal!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He was a great prospect until he broke his leg. Presumably he has been getting regular matches in Norway(?) and back towards his best. After all, Sweden have some fairly decent keepers.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
afters said:
he wasn't that bad when he was at the albion was he?

i saw him against sunderland i think and he was OK.......

Yea to say he was CRAP is probably a bit harsh but he certainly wasnt anything special considering his past clubs and reputation. Henderson and Kuipers are far better, hopefully he will still be in goal when we play sweden....I bet he plays a blinder now :angry: :lolol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Dear Mr Screaming J - Your avatar scares the life out of me!! :lol: (Just thought I should let you know you give me nightmares) :down: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here