Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Desktop Wallpapers

1066gull

NSC Desktop Wallpapers - *BUTTERS*

MODS: Can there be a graphics board for all members to post there graphics? I can teach other members with tutorials etc in there :)

I have managed to make the first one yet. Excuse if I will be slow, but I need large images of players, as well as the crowd I was asking for. I will do some of the crowd yet, but I need time to choose which ones to use.

SHOP

Bobby Zamora

Guy Butters

iARCHIVED! - THIS WAS MADE A YEAR AGO

Coming Very Soon....

Dean Hammond

Alexandre Frutos

DIRECTIONS

Each wallpaper will take no more than 5 seconds to download on a 512kb broadband router and should take up to 45 seconds on a 56kbps dial-up modem.

Once downloaded, Right-click and go to Save as Background.

------------1066 ANNOUNCEMENT--------------------------------

Please can members give CONSTRUCTIVE feedback. The wallpapers are for your desktops, so you have a vital say. Say something about the lighting or design. I really love it when people give feedback, but only if it is constructive.

Hope you will like them!

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I like that....

Although no doubt you'll get some smartarse posting about how the gradient blablabla isn't right...

I'm sure Tank himself would be pleased with it....but chosing him ahead of the rest of the squad is blatently sucking up to race

;)

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Constructive
The 'Y' seems to get lost behind the 'S' looks like Guv.

Smart arse
What the feck is the background looks like lunar landscape

1066gull

Edited because of someone complained

Last edited:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
for someone with the brain capacity of an autistic mouse, that is very good young man.

Zammo has now replaced Gillian Andersen from Bleak House on the desk top...

well done

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Very good, the only thing is what is the thing behind Guy? looks like a football? Can't quite make it out. Or is that the point?:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here