Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Day in the life of stfc1971 aged 15 and three quarters

6.55 get up, hit head on top bunk, bloody woodwork gets in the way again.
7.15 Clean teeth with Micky Mouse toothbrush, spit out, hit the side of the sink.
7.20 Have morning dump, hit the side of the pan. Mum tells me off for missing the water again. Point out that the richard is in the bowl and therefore on target.
7.35 Try to put trousers on, keep putting both legs in the same trouserleg.
8.00 Morning breakfast, toasted soldiers hit the shell by the side, gets into yolk, very crunchy taste.
8.30 Log on to NSC, meant to go Swindon site but keep missing the link. Anyway our site is far better than NSC.
8.45 Get strange feeling in stomach when telling the NSC crowd they are all pooper scoopers. Am I missing something?
9.15 Take dog for a walk, hit the post as I walk out the gate.
9.45 Duck underneath slide in park, hit head on the bar that goes across the top.
10.00 Get back in time to see how many replies I've missed since I've been out. Call them pooper scoopers again. Get strange erotic feeling whilst watching Eamon Holmes on TV.
12.25 Change trousers as I appear to semolina inside them. Where did that come from?
13.30 Get route map out to Cardiff, last time visited an away match ended up in Milford Haven as we missed the turning.
13.45 Phone County Ground to discover the whereabouts of play off final tickets. Tell me we didn't qualify. How? We were so the better team, convinced we were through when mummy sent me to bed at 10 because I missed the toilet bowl again when having a weewee.
14.20 Mummy makes me Hoover the front room. Complains about all the dents in the woodwork. I got most of the carpet didn't I.
15.27 Go back on NSC repeat the phrase pooper scooper over again, start thinking of Tommy Mooney's calves whilst typing.
16.34 Get up from PC, hit knees on desk trying to get out.
16.39 Make cup of tea, pour milk on kitchen top. Mummy sarcastically complains about the cup not being a big enough target.
17.23 Brother returns from a days work worrying sheep.
18.46 Think some more about Tommy Mooney, elastic on my trousers appear to be stretching.
19.00 Mummy complains about dinner, asked me to put the chicken in the oven, put it into the fridge next to it by mistake.
20.05 Pizza takeaway delivered to next door by mistake.
21.00 Sent to bed for having an IQ of 9.
22.00 Hit head on the crossbar of bunkbeds and pass out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here