Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Darius Henderson

imbrightontillidie

Jan 12, 2011
6ft 3 big target man who has scored a fair few this season in a struggling millwal side.
Had a short loan spell at us long time ago but would u take him back?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
No .... Changed my mind over the past few weeks. I don't think we need a target man now .. it will just make Barnes/Hoskins even Toby redundant and there's enough class there imo ... I reckon we need someone in the hole behind to thread balls through or over the top for our two front men to latch on to. Think that was the idea of Vicente and Harley but neither have worked out ... maybe JFC will. In which case reckon we need to look at FB's

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Why would Millwall sell him, when they can't score or win when he doesn't play?

He was crap when he was here but that was a one month loan about SEVEN yeas ago.

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
Was going to say exactly this when I opened this thread. Highlighted by the complete ineffectiveness of Paynter, our recent upturn in form, and the potential emergence of the likes of jfc and toby.

Edit; meant to quote Rugrat's post.

Last edited:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
He was very young when he was on loan here and that must have been at least seven years ago. He is now an established championship centre forward. Wonder how many people who say he is shit are basing it on his loan spell here and are they the same people that believe Barnes will get better with age?

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
He was terrible when he was here, really terrible but as soon as he left he did well and has done well ever since. Not sure he’s what we want though.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
When he was here I though that he was a useful player and could offer something - although there were plenty of people who disagreed,

However, there were plenty of people who had the same opinion as me - just been looking back at some old threads (like this one Henderson) and they're generally supportive of Henderson.

He's got a pretty good career record but too late for us now - the future is Toby :)

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I remember him & Leon Knight having a scuffle over who would take a penalty up at Oldham, me thinks we won the game 3-1 but I cant remember which one of them won the scuffle and took the penalty.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We have a fair few players scoring now and the midfield are starting to score more, not sure we need a target man and anyway he was crap when last here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here