Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley Game

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Just sent Mrs Artois into town at lunch to pick up my ticket for the game.

She's just told me that there was a choice of Seating and Standing.

Now obviously standing is favourite, but as I have not been to Crawley before, is that the area behind the goal where we are all meeting?

I don't want to sit on my own :(

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
It should be as we are normally given a shallow terrace behind the goal.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
My plans have gone a bit tits up for the Saturday now, i'm not gonna really know til the Saturday morning if i can go to Crawley or not, do you think i can get a ticket up there?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Last year the standing was behind the goal.

The seats were at immediate right angles to that area and down to the half way line. Both areas full of Albion fans

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hopefully it's £7, as that's what I sent off. I was quite annoyed they wouldn't take sales over the phone, but oh well, back to the old SAE's and waiting to see if anything comes back.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Yorkie said:
Last year the standing was behind the goal.

The seats were at immediate right angles to that area and down to the half way line. Both areas full of Albion fans

Cheers Yorkie, that's just what I wanted to hear.

I'll see you all there! :clap2:

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Just do what crawley fans do ,its not only the players that swap ends at half time ,so do the fans!

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Albion's pre-season friendly against Crawley Town on Saturday 9th July (kick-off 3.00pm) has been made an all-ticket affair. This is on the insistence of Crawley Police. Supporters are advised that no admittance will be given to the Broadfield Stadium to those without a valid ticket.

Tickets are set to go on sale in the Albion Ticket Office from Friday 4th July, priced as follows:

Seating
Adults: £7.50
Concessions: £5.50

Terrace
Adults: £7.00
Concessions: £5.00

Tickets are also available from the Crawley Town Ticket Office. Please telephone 01293 410000.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
The seating area is their main grandstand along one side

behind both goals is standing, I am assuming I can buy away tickets form cralweys ticket office as its only about five minutes from my office.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Cool. Seeing as you're not coming to the evening bash Tinx, we can have our 1st JPF AGM behnd the goal at half time......

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Artois said:
Cool. Seeing as you're not coming to the evening bash Tinx, we can have our 1st JPF AGM behnd the goal at half time......

Indeed, altohugh unfortunately there is a major ingrediant missing at cralwey at half time and thats lager.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Trigger said:
My plans have gone a bit tits up for the Saturday now, i'm not gonna really know til the Saturday morning if i can go to Crawley or not, do you think i can get a ticket up there?

I did last year. They sold them before 12 I think. Or was it after 12? Hmm. Not sure but bought a ticket up there!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Turkey said:
I did last year. They sold them before 12 I think. Or was it after 12? Hmm. Not sure but bought a ticket up there!

If i turn up on the day and cant get a ticket up there i am personally going to rub a soft squelchy cheese & onion quiche all over your face later that evening at the NSC Summer Bollock.
:lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Trigger said:
If i turn up on the day and cant get a ticket up there i am personally going to rub a soft squelchy cheese & onion quiche all over your face later that evening at the NSC Summer Bollock.

:O

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
tinx said:
Indeed, altohugh unfortunately there is a major ingrediant missing at cralwey at half time and thats lager.

How about in the pub beforehand then? :drink:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Now we're talking, There's a pub the other side of the roundabout outside the ground can't remember what its called but they sell beer and its close to the ground so is always a good option.

Trigger said:

I went into the shop & bought 2 tickets this morning @ £7 each for standing. The pikeyville police are making noises about nobody getting in on the day without a ticket. They relented last year after they'd sold about 50 tickets up until Thursday! Will they relent this year & let people in on the day? May be best to play safe & buy in advance. I wouldn't want to predict what goes on inside the head of a Police inspector ! :dunce:

I enquired this morning as to how many tickets had been sold. I was told sales were good and they'd sold "several hundred".

The last time I went there, during the Gillingham years, they even had segregation??

Oh well...... "Small town in Surrey, ya just a small town in Surrey"..............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here