Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Noone - Top bloke!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Twitter

Absolute legend,went up to the lad with his name on his back and said hello!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Seem to have a real good bunch of lads at the club and is it me or does there seem to be a really close connection between fans and players at the moment? Might be red wine talking but feels like fans, players and club are moving forward together

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
met CMS a couple of times this season, just cant stop smiling everytime he meets a bha fan it seems, proper genuine good bloke

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Saw that tweet too. I showed it to a friend who has no interest in football and he was struck at how 'nice' it was.

Noone plays football like he is genuinely excited by it and from little snippets about his normal life, seems to be as genuinely excited by the fact he plays for Brighton.

Love it.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I remember in 1976 travelling up to Derby for a League Cup replay and being struck by the atmosphere on the Seagulls Special, the ground and the response of the players, who seemed to be galvanised by the Albion support and, although they lost, were all over Derby by the end. The scenes at the end of the game were tremendous, with the fans and the players almost as one. I wasn't the only one who felt this: there was a letter in the Argus a couple of days later commenting on the rapport between players and fans.

I say this because I'm beginning to get the same sort of buzz about this current team - they seem to love playing together, the fans love them for it and the players seem to love the support too.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I bloody LOVE Noone, he's been an absolute revelation so far this season and has proved himself to be a crucial part of the team

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Seeing the guy with his name on his back made his day too. that is a quote from a genuinely nice chap.
Legend.

Some team Gus is assembling here, like a man in a greenhouse everywhere I look I see class.

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here