Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colchester Scum

Bad match rounded off a thoroughly shit day. We went for a prematch pint in Yates, on Police advise, and got attacked on the way out by Burberry arseholes.

I clocked a 40 something bloke in the pub staring at us when on his mobile, and suddenly some more shaven headed types turned up. We left the pub, they followed us, we realised a stopped in the hope they would walk past having been sussed, but alas, they kicked one of our group and then tried to have a pop at the rest of us.

To be fair the Police appeared v.quickly and sorted the problems out, by nicking the w@nkers. As we were being interviewed by the Police,more Burberry and Henri Lloyd types (I know it is a generalisation, but it does always seem to be those attired in such gearthat cause trouble) walked past and asked us if we were the ones attacked, took a good look at us and then walked slowly toward the subway. Copper said to me that they were probably looking to finish the job, and they would keep an eye out.

What the hell is wrong with these morons? If they want to fight, why don't they just stick to their pre-arranged scraps with other twats that want to fight them. I can catergorically state then none of our group were mouthing off etc in the pub, or in any way encouraged such an attack.

To top the day off, one of our own Burberry (probably spelt wromg) boys started on Johhnyboylennon in the ground for no reason, other than he had made a comment about Roberts throwing the ball out or something of that nature.

Arseholes bloody everywhere!:angry: :censored:

The Lizard King

Sep 8, 2003
In hiding at the moment!
...Johnnyboylennon is a mouthy little git - he mouths off on NSC!

I doubt he did nothing to warrant attention.....I don't know the bloke, but he's not slow giving his opinion on here.

..........It's tough @ the top kid! x :salute:

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
They are just cowards with extrordinarily small penis's I expect.

I've had a couple of kick-ins for no real reason - I find it ironically odd that I have been out-numbered by several to one - strange that??!

(Mind you one kick-in was after Hereford '97 so, perversely, I could actually understand them being pissed off with me!!)

:rolleyes:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Lizard King said:
...Johnnyboylennon is a mouthy little git - he mouths off on NSC!

I doubt he did nothing to warrant attention.....I don't know the bloke, but he's not slow giving his opinion on here.

..........It's tough @ the top kid! x :salute:

If you don't know the bloke then don't give an opinion on him.

I have met him and seen him at matches and he is not a mouthy little git!!

Fridge Man

Aug 31, 2003
Burgess Hill
Yorkie said:
If you don't know the bloke then don't give an opinion on him.

I have met him and seen him at matches and he is not a mouthy little git!!

he does have stupid hair tho:salute:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
come on Johnny boy lennon is a bit of a mouthy guy (no offence Mr Lennon) and weighing 100 pounds wet he is gonna get picked on by the big bullies.

I still cannot believe that I have NEVER been started on at a match and that includes Bournemouth (celebrated in the home end when Brookers goal went in) Reading (celebrated the disallowed goal mase a hasty exit) and Colchester yesterday where the piss taking of their fans was pretty blatant by me and mr beeneys gloves....I must be lucky.

...oh and burberry, I have to admit, I had a look at their new range in Ksnsington high street today and I really like some of the stuff...what makes it more appealing is that fact that Internet geeks and scarfers hate it so much:lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Caveman said:
Soton, were you wearing colours? I was in Yates after the game and didn't see anything dodgy, apart from a few young wannabe teenagers.

It was before the game. About half of us in colours. Most weren't though. Artois, jonnyboylennon, crabtree, soton, beefy, italia and some others (inc. moi).

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
dwayne said:
come on Johnny boy lennon is a bit of a mouthy guy (no offence Mr Lennon) and weighing 100 pounds wet he is gonna get picked on by the big bullies.

I still cannot believe that I have NEVER been started on at a match and that includes Bournemouth (celebrated in the home end when Brookers goal went in) Reading (celebrated the disallowed goal mase a hasty exit) and Colchester yesterday where the piss taking of their fans was pretty blatant by me and mr beeneys gloves....I must be lucky.

...oh and burberry, I have to admit, I had a look at their new range in Ksnsington high street today and I really like some of the stuff...what makes it more appealing is that fact that Internet geeks and scarfers hate it so much:lolol:

Dwayne the burberry man:lolol: :lolol:

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
Turkey said:
It was before the game. About half of us in colours. Most weren't though. Artois, jonnyboylennon, crabtree, soton, beefy, italia and some others (inc. moi).

They waited untill a couple of our group had gone on ahead.What muppets those burberry clowns were.Is there anything stupider than starting on people wearing shirts,in a busy town centre with coppers everywhere.

And i have no idea why jonny boy got randomly started on.Most people around us were giving the team much more stick.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Sorry about what happened but town centre pubs can be a bit dodgy if you are wearing colours. Sadly there is a lot of **** around especially in small towns like Colchester.
I live in Essex and Col U have a reputation for mouthing off, bullying individuals, and then hiding when there is a big away turn out ie two years back.
I think their proper fans drink in pubs like the Dragoon.

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
mona said:
Sorry about what happened but town centre pubs can be a bit dodgy if you are wearing colours. Sadly there is a lot of **** around especially in small towns like Colchester.
I live in Essex and Col U have a reputation for mouthing off, bullying individuals, and then hiding when there is a big away turn out ie two years back.
I think their proper fans drink in pubs like the Dragoon.

Yeah turkey,crabtree and myself were in the dragoon earlier on and the atmosphere in there was fine.

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
being an essex lad i wear my shirt in locall pubs with my mate who wears his palace :angry: shirt all the time and we get no hassle at all!:wave:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I was in the Dragoon, very good atmosphere.

The only moron was Roberts in the 67th minute :angry:

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
Soton Seagull said:
Bad match rounded off a thoroughly shit day. We went for a prematch pint in Yates, on Police advise, and got attacked on the way out by Burberry arseholes.

I clocked a 40 something bloke in the pub staring at us when on his mobile, and suddenly some more shaven headed types turned up. We left the pub, they followed us, we realised a stopped in the hope they would walk past having been sussed, but alas, they kicked one of our group and then tried to have a pop at the rest of us.

To be fair the Police appeared v.quickly and sorted the problems out, by nicking the w@nkers. As we were being interviewed by the Police,more Burberry and Henri Lloyd types (I know it is a generalisation, but it does always seem to be those attired in such gearthat cause trouble) walked past and asked us if we were the ones attacked, took a good look at us and then walked slowly toward the subway. Copper said to me that they were probably looking to finish the job, and they would keep an eye out.

What the hell is wrong with these morons? If they want to fight, why don't they just stick to their pre-arranged scraps with other twats that want to fight them. I can catergorically state then none of our group were mouthing off etc in the pub, or in any way encouraged such an attack.

To top the day off, one of our own Burberry (probably spelt wromg) boys started on Johhnyboylennon in the ground for no reason, other than he had made a comment about Roberts throwing the ball out or something of that nature.

Arseholes bloody everywhere!:angry: :censored:
Sounds like the townies were out in force!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yes the yates episode was'nt nice, some old bloke hitting one of our group in the leg (?!?) then shouting some sort of "COME ON THEN" and he fled as soon as the coppers appeared and they did appear fast and helped us out no end. Good job they were otherwise we would've been cornered in that subway and no doubt there would've been plenty more. Not all of us in colours, I for one was sporting the Mushy shirt designed by Italia who was also there. Squaddie town so no doubt they are either army blokes looking for a ruck or townies who get beaten up every week by the squaddies and wanted to let their anger out on us. Why they do it I dont know but it happens everywhere.

Brighton police we're there too in town looking for known Brighton troublemakers I presume as I asked one copper "wheres the red lion? "dunno I'm from Brighton!" he said!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here