Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CHISLA - What is it?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It reminds me of the school playground when you had to know the 'in' word to be in 'our gang'

Let the children play... they'll soon get tired :lolol: :lolol:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
masashort1.JPG
R

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
CHISLAlites - A rare breed of Humans who migrated from the icy depths of Iceland some 13 centuries ago, they made fire rubbing each others cocks together really fast, this of course resulted in much pain.
The decendents can now be found in the Brighton area sporting stripey tops and calling everyone they meet a CHISLA as they think they are one of them when they are not. They also go by their Tribe name, i.e. Chappers, JohnnyBoyLennon and the famous leader Artois, also a young lad who likes to lose posts who goes by the name of Turkey.
They can be found most weekends walking up and down Brighton Pier sipping on Pimms and laughing at the good looking girls whilst trying to get off with the ugly ones, if you see one of these give them a slap and yell "CHISLAlites....RETURN TO YOUR INBRED ICELAND!"

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
To be honest, I have seen the word, don't know what it means and to be honest, not really that bothered.. I suppose that makes me a CHISLA !!!!

Still if I don't know what a CHISLA is then I will assume it is something good and leave it at that.

Last edited:

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
CrabtreeBHA said:
CHISLAlites - A rare breed of Humans who migrated from the icy depths of Iceland some 13 centuries ago, they made fire rubbing each others cocks together really fast, this of course resulted in much pain.
The decendents can now be found in the Brighton area sporting stripey tops and calling everyone they meet a CHISLA as they think they are one of them when they are not. They also go by their Tribe name, i.e. Chappers, JohnnyBoyLennon and the famous leader Artois, also a young lad who likes to lose posts who goes by the name of Turkey.
They can be found most weekends walking up and down Brighton Pier sipping on Pimms and laughing at the good looking girls whilst trying to get off with the ugly ones, if you see one of these give them a slap and yell "CHISLAlites....RETURN TO YOUR INBRED ICELAND!"

Will do, and your description of Turkey is very good btw :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here