Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Champ Man on the PS2

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
My PC won't let me play FM2006. Is Champ Man the best management game on the PS2? is it as bad as the reviews have said?

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
I've got it on my x-box (the 02-03 season), and it's very good. Just as addictive as always!

Not sure about the PS2 version, but it can't be much different.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Champ man 02 03 will be what football manager is now. After Sports interactive split from EIDOS??? there are two different games now Championship Manager which is meant to be pretty bad and Football manager which is still the best manager game out there. I dont think Football manager is avaliable for the PS2.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Don't bother, management games on consoles are always shit. And Champ Manager takes this shitness to a new level.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Get an Xbox 360. They're bringing out FM 2006 on that.

Of course, by the time you've coughed up for a console and the game, you could just buy a new PC stack.

The sad thing is, Football Manager is so addictive I was thinking that I'd have to upgrade if the new version wouldn't play. I am such a saddo
:D

Albion Edd

Brighton til die
Jul 5, 2003
Patcham
I've got CM5 on PS2, its alright, but there's lots of little things on it that make the PC versions superior.
I haven't played any other manager games on PS2 so I don't know if Champ managers the best. I haven't found it as addictive as the previous games on PC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here