Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Can anyone on NSC recommend a decent, responsible letting agent in Brighton ?

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I let a flat out in Reigate road in Brighton. I used an letting agent located near Preston Park, and received the highest quality service imaginable. That company were bought out a few months ago, and the company that took them over have proved to be worse than useless. There's a complete lack of urgency now, and no one seems to take responsibility, for any problem. The tenants experience is of paramount importance to me. They are not receiving the service they deserve, and I am paying 10% of rent received for incompetence and ambivalence.

Please can anyone recommend a local, responsible letting agent.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I let a flat out in Reigate road in Brighton. I used an letting agent located near Preston Park, and received the highest quality service imaginable. That company were bought out a few months ago, and the company that took them over have proved to be worse than useless. There's a complete lack of urgency now, and no one seems to take responsibility, for any problem. The tenants experience is of paramount importance to me. They are not receiving the service they deserve, and I am paying 10% of rent received for incompetence and ambivalence.

My ex wife and husband own these https://www.tpsb.co.uk/our-team/

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Spencer and Leigh in Patcham managed all three of my parents BTLs. When my parents died they were very helpful getting them sold. Highly recommended.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here