Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton unlimited 10

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Nice little watch, shocked at how small and tinpot the changing room is at Newcastle, I’ve seen bigger cupboards.

I did a corporate play on the pitch thing at St James’s Park with Gary McAllister (nicest man in football), Nicky Summerbee and Rob Lee, and was shocked how small the changing rooms were. Not many showers either. Great day out though

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Their training ground is shit as well. All that infinite arab cash and they're still slumming it.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It'll be deliberate though, won't it? Most clubs have far more luxurious home changing rooms than they provide for the away team. The Albion are no different, other than the away dressing room at the Amex isn't the size of a breeze block shed that looks more at home on Hackney Marshes like that one above.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
It'll be deliberate though, won't it? Most clubs have far more luxurious home changing rooms than they provide for the away team. The Albion are no different, other than the away dressing room at the Amex isn't the size of a breeze block shed that looks more at home on Hackney Marshes like that one above.

Our away changing room was quite big, but they chopped a lot off and used it for the Tunnel Club.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I thought that EPL rules dictate that the away dressing room has to be the same 'size' as the home. Sure I was told this on the Amex tour. Obviously the home room has big touch screens etc whilst the away room will be four walls.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Our away changing room was quite big, but they chopped a lot off and used it for the Tunnel Club.
I thought that EPL rules dictate that the away dressing room has to be the same 'size' as the home. Sure I was told this on the Amex tour. Obviously the home room has big touch screens etc whilst the away room will be four walls.
Can't be because as @Hiheidi says, ours is much smaller than before due to the tunnel club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here