Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Brighton North Bank - Palmeria pub Hove

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Went passed the Palmeria pub in Hove and they’ve got a window declaring it’s the home of the Brighton North Bank with Gunners logo etc. Is this like those Liverpool fans who were the Brighton Kop and take all their flags down the pub on a match day? Basically I’ll be avoiding the Palmeria from now on I think.

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
Good for them - there's a big Arsenal following in Brighton and Hove and the Palmeira has a great space for football, and does solid pub food. Personally, I won't be going in there but it's presumably good for the business of the pub to have a regular following for the Arsenal matches and I'm all for local pubs doing well.

I absolutely think there should be an NSC whipround to get a cheeky Veltman poster, banner or both in there though!

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Went passed the Palmeria pub in Hove and they’ve got a window declaring it’s the home of the Brighton North Bank with Gunners logo etc. Is this like those Liverpool fans who were the Brighton Kop and take all their flags down the pub on a match day? Basically I’ll be avoiding the Palmeria from now on I think.
What do you expect it is Hove, Dry robe central.

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
1729590652955.jpeg

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Though on second thoughts I might pop in and put a few Veltman stickers around the place.
……on a brick through said window?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here