Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion On This Day

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Good afternoon,

I've just self-published my third book on the Albion, Brighton & Hove Albion On This Day.

FRONT-COVER_Brighton & Hove Albion OTD-cover-FINAL_.jpg

I've completely re-written the second edition and added an additional 27,000 words to include stand-out moments from the last 13 years.

It's 276 pages of Albion history, is an easily digestible diary format, going back to before the club's formation in 1901.

For a limited time, I can write personalised messages - and sign copies - via eBay, and the book is available globally on Amazon.

All info here: https://www.englishfootballbooks.com/brighton-hove-albion-books/

I'm really proud of it!

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for reading.

Dan

Last edited:

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Good afternoon,

I've just self-published my third book on the Albion, Brighton & Hove Albion On This Day.

View attachment 190755

I've completely re-written the second edition and added an additional 27,000 words to include stand-out moments from the last 13 years.

It's 276 pages of Albion history, is an easily digestible diary format, going back to before the club's formation in 1901.

For a limited time, I can write personalised messages - and sign copies - via eBay*, and the book is available globally on Amazon.

I'm really proud of it!

Thanks for reading.

Dan

*UK only
Superb Dan. That’s definitely on my Christmas list. Very best of luck with it 👍

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Just delivered a load of books to the stadium in readiness for Saturday.

Also available on Amazon (it's currently incorrectly showing as a long wait but it takes a while for the system to recognise a new title).

Happy to sign some, with a personalised message too - via eBay - if anyone needs a Christmas present or two?

Book's featured here too.

WhatsApp Image 2024-10-22 at 12.03.25_7e8bd1fd.jpg

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Just delivered a load of books to the stadium in readiness for Saturday.

Also available on Amazon (it's currently incorrectly showing as a long wait but it takes a while for the system to recognise a new title).

Happy to sign some, with a personalised message too - via eBay - if anyone needs a Christmas present or two?

Book's featured here too.

View attachment 190957
Brilliant Dan. I shared it on my FB page earlier and hope you get some sales through that as well, although I suspect it will sell very nicely anyway.

Best of luck with it 👍

LazDee

Sep 11, 2024
Hell
Good afternoon,

View attachment 190755

For a limited time, I can write personalised messages - and sign copies - via eBay, and the book is available globally on Amazon.

I'm really proud of it!

Thanks for reading.

Dan
Hiya Dan - that's a lovely looking book you've got there!! Lance

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Best of luck, Dan.

Did you mention the day when you 'heartily' greeted me in the home end at Dagenham and Redbridge, loudly revealing your and my allegiance to the local eel-pie munchers? I may have shooshed you :wink:

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
Good afternoon,

View attachment 190755

I'm really proud of it!

Thanks for reading.

Dan
Just ordered one via Ebay with a personalised message for my son as a birthday gift 🎁 💙

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Best of luck, Dan.

Did you mention the day when you 'heartily' greeted me in the home end at Dagenham and Redbridge, loudly revealing your and my allegiance to the local eel-pie munchers? I may have shooshed you :wink:

Ha! I do remember shouting at my Albion-supporting cousin, who was working in a burger van next to the home end.

Apologies if I gave us away that day. Locals were fine to be fair. Most of them were West Ham or Spurs so didn't really care.

I may have had a beer.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I'll be in the Caxton Arms pre-match Saturday (from 12.45), if anyone wants a signed copy of the book?

I'll mail you my autograph if you send me your address and remind me how the postal code works. You never know I might be infamous one day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here