Under 21: £28
Junior with membership or season ticket: £9
Wheelchair user: £9
Ambulant disabled: £24
Points allocated for this fixture: 5

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
No trains along the coast that day might put some people off
Have now fact checked this. There are trains all day- no bus replacement via Clapham, or if you want to go all south coast then there is for about an hour. Still only 30-40 minutes slower than normal weekend.

Wondering if you are Trump, Palace or Tier 2 with your sensationalist bo**ox?!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
muff.jpg

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
This was one I was hoping to get to.

Missing out by 5 pts this year.
Should have done one more northern trip last year and I would probably have snuck in.

Frustrating

It does look like I may be just about in with a shot at Brentford though.

Last edited:

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
Have now fact checked this. There are trains all day- no bus replacement via Clapham, or if you want to go all south coast then there is for about an hour. Still only 30-40 minutes slower than normal weekend.

Wondering if you are Trump, Palace or Tier 2 with your sensationalist bo**ox?!
To be fair, Seagull Travel sent out an email highlighting potential train issues … no doubt trying to put the frighteners on to get more people booking coach travel with them.
IMG_2376.jpeg

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
This was one I was hoping to get to.

Missing out by 5 pts this year.
Should have done one more northern trip last year and I would probably have snuck in.

Frustrating

It does look like I may be just about in with a shot at Brentford though.
When you say 5 points is that off of tier one or tier two?
There will undoubtedly be some available tomorrow for tier two.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Around 400 left atm
I think there were about 200 left for Luton last season and the scramble for that was intense.

Thought I had tickets in the basket about 6 times each time i went to complete payment, they'd gone.
Hung around for an hour after the frenzy hoping for baskets to empty, but to no avail.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
To be fair, Seagull Travel sent out an email highlighting potential train issues … no doubt trying to put the frighteners on to get more people booking coach travel with them. View attachment 190333
I mean you can get the train down there via London in basically the same amount of time as usual, wish they'd stop with the speculative nonsense. That's before you even get to the point that they are charging £11 more than the supporters club for Liverpool.

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
I mean you can get the train down there via London in basically the same amount of time as usual, wish they'd stop with the speculative nonsense. That's before you even get to the point that they are charging £11 more than the supporters club for Liverpool.
They are expensive. I do use them as more convenient for me on longer trips with early starts for example. I have tried to give ‘constructive’ feedback to Darren on a few occasions - he doesn’t like it.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It would be great if someone can post the numbers per stand at about 08:45 tomorrow, so those that want to can go to the most likely stand to attempt to reserve tickets.

Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here