Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blah Blah Weep Weep...............

D

Deleted User X18H

..........I can't get a ticket for Southampton (the new Tottenham)
i go to all away games but I don't have a season ticket (therefore I don't give the club £400 of my hard earned in April) its not fair we should have a points system like England (and Sainsburys')

Last night phone etc

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
hove born&bred said:
..........I can't get a ticket for Southampton (the new Tottenham)
i go to all away games but I don't have a season ticket (therefore I don't give the club £400 of my hard earned in April) its not fair we should have a points system like England (and Sainsburys')

Last night phone etc

From the Phone in thread last night

Wheel out the ...fund the club in the summer argument

Fund the club full stop argument as well

STH should have first priority, does not matter how much money you spend on petrol and buying 4 Happy Meals at the service station going to Cardiff, none of it goes to paying Leon's wages.

next you'll throw in the guarenteed next day delivery / get arse in gear argument...

Quote from El Pres
There are some people that go to the away games but refuse to go to Withdean because of the poor atmosphere.

That's fine, but they then seem to think that they are 'better' fans than the Withdean regulars, which is arse.

The club needs money to survive, and that money comes in the main through the turnstiles or via STH commitments.

I go to away games rather than Withers, but have no problem being second in the queue for high profile away games, it's goes with the turf.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

These people who I bet won't buy one of the Derby tickets really hack me off well done you line the pockets of other clubs and service stations

sirmax2004

Sep 7, 2005
Brighton
hove born&bred said:
These people who I bet won't buy one of the Derby tickets really hack me off well done you line the pockets of other clubs and service stations

they are also part of the reason the albion have such a fantanstic away support

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
If you HAVENT got a ticket for the Southampton game and you are that bothered give yourself a nice christmas present and buy a corporate ticket for £115.

Thats what we are doing:clap:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
hove born&bred said:

And? I do that safe in the knowledge that you lot buy home season tickets and keep the club afloat.

:givesafuck:

superwife

Aug 13, 2003
With Superphil
I am a season ticket holder and I go to a lot of away games.

I get organised and the minute tickets go on sale I am ready with my application - even managing to get 19 (all regularly attending fans - before anyone complains) tickets to Southampton.

It's always going to be a lottery for the big games and whatever system is applied to ticket applications there are always going to be people who think it's unfair cos they haven't got a ticket. The club will never be able to get it right!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I go to most home games. I havent bought a season ticket yet for withdean, as I am/was a student and I still have some debts to clear away slowly. I have managed about 5 away games in the last five years. I am not gutted if I dont get tickets for big games, FA cup as I probably don't deserve them. I am more than happy just to see Brighton when I can.

I have never failed to get tickets for Withdean as I have a good attendance record there. But purposefully didnt apply to the Tottenham game as I didnt think there was a chance in hell that I would get them, plus I thought it was unfair.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
So, this bloke didn't get his application in quick enough. That's tough.

In the last five years there are only two away games which I've wanted to attend that I've missed out on, and in both cases it was because I wasn't quick enough in getting my application in. Both of those were under the far fairer "first-come-first-served" system, and I didn't feel the need to moan about it on local radio.

Some games are going to be over-subscribed, and therefore some people are going to be disappointed. Get over it.

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
If people get of there arses instead of getting the rants ready about the ticket office and hows its unfair etc its not hard to get a ticket, so may say its

:clap2: easy

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Team Badger 05 said:
I managed to get myself a ticket!
I cant wait its my first game of the season and first since Spurs last year.

That's the way to do it:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here