Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHA v Crystal Palace

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Really looking forward to it. It should be a stomping.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is it some kind of designated ‘derby weekend’? Maybe just coincidence, but notice that today‘s women’s fixtures, as well as Palace v Brighton, include Sunderland v Newcastle, Pompey v Saints, and London City Lionesses (Millwall) v Charlton.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Should be a win given our start to the season, and Palace have only just come into the league. Hopefully we will take it seriously and won't turn up thinking its going to be easy which might give them a chance

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Elsewhere, United lead Spurs 2-0 at HT, thanks to a couple of cracking goals from Terland.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Elsewhere, United lead Spurs 2-0 at HT, thanks to a couple of cracking goals from Terland.
Shame she left but we replaced her with 3rd and 4th highest scorers in WSL so can't complain.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Shame she left but we replaced her with 3rd and 4th highest scorers in WSL so can't complain.
Not sure I could ever be pleased that a top player left us and was banging them in for another club. As you say though, succession planning, or whatever, has worked well thus far. Seagulls!

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Is the stream working for others? I get this, and wonder if it's georestricted?

EDIT TO ADD: Turns out it's on a paid platform over here. Ho-hum!

1728824559422.png

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not sure I could ever be pleased that a top player left us and was banging them in for another club. As you say though, succession planning, or whatever, has worked well thus far. Seagulls!
You’ll be delighted to see that she didn’t score their third.

Maya Le Tisssier did…

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
First time I've heard negative singing at a women's game, lets think who'd be singing it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here