Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bet tip horse running tomorrow...

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
A mate has just given me a 'hot tip'
Dubai hills tomorrow at 15:10 Redcar. I'm going small e/w as he has been wrong before... 33-1 with B365.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He's rated 85 and racing 110 rated horses off level weights. Looks impossible.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is this worth a punt or are we pissing in the wind ?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
anyone posting tips should be made to refund any losing stakes..

So that none ever get posted. If you don't like it, don't back it. Simple as that.

Certain people on here are worth listening to, and at 33/1 this is a cheeky little E/W bet for those who want in, and a scoff if it doesn't happen for those who don't.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It's best bit of form was 3rd in last years Lincoln when it raced up the far side (1st and 2nd went stands side) SP 40/1

D

Deleted member 2719

Any tips for Fontwell tipsters ??? as i am going and know diddly squat about horses.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Any tips for Fontwell tipsters ??? as i am going and know diddly squat about horses.

14.55 Brousse en feux

16.00 Papradon

Both horses with twiston-davies whose yard is on fire at the moment
:thumbsup:

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Before some smart arse says it, no not literally on fire!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Is this worth a punt or are we pissing in the wind ?

Very difficult to make a solid case for it, it may very well run better than it's price but I can't see it making the frame.
But I've wasted too much time looking into it so I've had 50p e/w at double carpet :moo:

For Fontwell [MENTION=7026]tip top[/MENTION] 's advice about NT-Ds horses is worth heeding

Champion Versions in the 435 could run well at a juicy price.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very difficult to make a solid case for it, it may very well run better than it's price but I can't see it making the frame.
But I've wasted too much time looking into it so I've had 50p e/w at double carpet :moo:

OK we will have a discussion on the way up - might be a consortium E/W

Anyone know if they have a betting booth at Pride Park ?

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

14.55 Brousse en feux

16.00 Papradon

Both horses with twiston-davies whose yard is on fire at the moment
:thumbsup:

Thanks for the Tips, with the 30mm of rain forecast tonight is that likely to effect his horses much in anyway???

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Thanks for the Tips, with the 30mm of rain forecast tonight is that likely to effect his horses much in anyway???

Both have won on soft ground so shouldnt be a problem.

In the 16.00 keep an eye on the price of Bai Zhu. If its being backed late on have a bet as the yard are very shrewd.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
COLOMBIAN 7-1 EW ,1.00 LONGCHAMP , loves soft ground, trained by the great johnny g, the fav will need the race to use a prep for his champion stakes race v frankel, have your max bet on this one chaps !

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
The last time he tipped this horse we were playing away at Rochdale, 2-2 i recall and a nice chippy at the back of the stand!

i had it at 66-1 and in was narrowly beaten into 3rd. Had it won I'd have netted over £2k!

I'm only going a small amount, please don't back any more than you can afford to lose. It's a mate that passes on the occasional tip he gets from another friend who has a jockey friend, but I don't know any details...

To be fair he usually gets them right or at least a place.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here