Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Nervous for him tonight.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Understudy for Rooney, I would have thought, playing in the same position? But not the role suited to his style methinks. Same as the Barnes role for the Albion ??? would be the Bobby Z best position ???

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Some funny stuff from twitter! I dont think everyone is as pleased as us!!:

OptaParody Opta Parody
10 - Danny Welbeck ruled out of Sweden game tonight but is still 10/1 to score. Shorter odds than Bobby Zamora. Miss

BoltonBlogger Paul Ronson
FIFA fine FA £6m for mistakenly allowing Bobby Zamora into an England starting XI. Spokesman says FA will not appeal.

KristianJack Kristian Jack
They tell us that these international 'friendly' games are vital for preparation and then Bobby Zamora is picked to start for England.

artieprescott Arthur Prescott
When the ball hits your head and your sat in row z its Zamora, Bobby Zamora #taxiforzamora

FCarruthers Fraser Carruthers
Bobby Zamora upfront for England, we've seen better days...

Kajynnep Jak Penny
Bobby Zamora giving us all hope of an England call-up I see

gingerboyo Chris Robinson
nice to see the youngster bobby zamora being given a chance tonight, at the tender age of 97.

BoltonBlogger Paul Ronson
I thought Jimmy Savile was dead? So who fixed it for little Bobby Zamora to play for England? #EnglandvsSweden

sorourkeITV Simon O'Rourke
Bobby Zamora's playing for England. I know it's happened before, but..BOBBY ZAMORA IS PLAYING FOR ENGLAND ! When did it come to this ?

KeinoH Keino Hutchinson
OT: Just saw Bobby Zamora playing for England. Couldn't help but laugh.

Theres literally hundreds.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Makes more sense having Bobby in the team than Downing! Pleased for Bobby.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A lot of football fans don't appreciate how good holding up the ball, is in bringing others into play so won't see Bobby for the skilful player that he is. I think he's having a good game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's started the second half well. But i think he could do with 'something' to stand him out.

guster

Jul 13, 2011
West Stand Lower
The Jimmy Saville one was quite funny.

Zamora played alright, some good passes and lay offs. A couple of his first touches let him down but id certainly take him to the Euros.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Far better team performance with him on the pitch than when they took him off. Bent? He was pathetic, wouldn't call him to Poland/Uruguay on your Nelly! BZ, totally unselfish and makes things happen! Congrats Sir Robert.

TNBA

TTF

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Far better team performance with him on the pitch than when they took him off. Bent? He was pathetic, wouldn't call him to Poland/Uruguay on your Nelly! BZ, totally unselfish and makes things happen! Congrats Sir Robert.

TNBA

TTF

Thought that as well. Well done Bobby a team player and intellligent with the ball.

Most of the crosses into the box were poor and found the first man so limited his chances in front of goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here