Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

banner for stamford bridge?

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Hi, Brighton-based Charlton fan here. I'm going up to Stamford Bridge for our televised Sky game on Sunday, and wondered if anyone has a Falmer banner I can borrow. I'd try and get it up in a prominent place for the cameras (assuming every space isn't taken up with anti-Scott Parker banners). Preferably not one in too much Albion blue, though, in case my fellow Addicks mistake it for a Chelsea banner! Could pick it up Saturday night from somewhere like the Evening Star or Lord Nelson pub. Drop us a line on fataddick at hotmail.com. Failing that I'll get to work with the photocopier and hope it doesn't rain! Cheers...

fataddick said:
Hi, Brighton-based Charlton fan here. I'm going up to Stamford Bridge for our televised Sky game on Sunday, and wondered if anyone has a Falmer banner I can borrow. I'd try and get it up in a prominent place for the cameras (assuming every space isn't taken up with anti-Scott Parker banners). Preferably not one in too much Albion blue, though, in case my fellow Addicks mistake it for a Chelsea banner! Could pick it up Saturday night from somewhere like the Evening Star or Lord Nelson pub. Drop us a line on fataddick at hotmail.com. Failing that I'll get to work with the photocopier and hope it doesn't rain! Cheers...

you f***ing star!

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Good on you! Up the Addicks!

Polish Count

Feb 5, 2004
BN1
Well done that man :clap2:

Perhaps Curbs, as an ex-Albion player, could also lend his support to the campaign...go on Alan, you know it makes sense :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here