Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arriving Late For A Game

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
A bit of information/advice please. My grandson is a season ticket holder in the West Upper. Next Saturday we play Wolves with a 3.00pm kickoff, he hopes to be able to make the game despite flying back from New York to Heathrow. His flight lands at around 11.30am. This cuts it fine time wise to get into the Amex for the start. So my question is are the turnstiles open during the game for latecomers? What contingency plans are in place if this is not possible? Thanks awfully. :thumbsup:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Might be okay. I got in at half time once.

Screenshot 2024-10-20 182651.png

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think you can get in before half time as one turnstile in each stand it kept open until then, best go on the live chat on the website and check, they are usually quite good on that

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I used to love watching the youngsters wandering into the West terrace when the floodgates opened 10 minutes from the end of matches at the Goldstone.

Also, the lights at the top of the roof coming on at about that time for evening games.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Landing at 11:30, getting a cab or someone to meet you would most likely get you to the ground on time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here