Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we a laughing stock at the moment?

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
Reason I ask this Is because all throughout the day people have been saying different names from Orlandi to Lambert and Zamora. Frankly I feel fans from other team forums are having a field day with this. Sure there Is realistic transfers and then there Is the Unrealistic ones In which some of you are convinced It's going to happen. The you have the trolls who think It's funny *Mention no names* to make up bullshit. I mean surely we are becoming a laughing stock. You watch we won't end up signing anyone to make matters worse. What are your thought's on this or am I being to paranoid?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
That question will only be answerable by the end of tomorrow and the squad we net out with. I am 100% certain we will have a better side and personally couldn't give a flying f@@k what other supporters think.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Orlandi is done.

Zamora IS cuckcoo land though. If Palace were saying they were signing Crouch we'd take the piss and this is of similar ilk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why are people worried about what fans of other clubs think about us?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don't think any other fans give a shit about us except maybe a few palace weidos

And they are just insanely jealous as we rise like a Phoenix and they appear to be sinking like a stone

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don't think any other fans give a shit about us except maybe a few palace weidos

This

Why are people worried about what fans of other clubs think about us?

This

Vicente, Bruno, Bridge... people laughed...

This

Reason I ask this Is because all throughout the day people have been saying different names from Orlandi to Lambert and Zamora. Frankly I feel fans from other team forums are having a field day with this. Sure there Is realistic transfers and then there Is the Unrealistic ones In which some of you are convinced It's going to happen. The you have the trolls who think It's funny *Mention no names* to make up bullshit. I mean surely we are becoming a laughing stock. You watch we won't end up signing anyone to make matters worse. What are your thought's on this or am I being to paranoid?

No - It's the same on all clubs forums - OTT rumours etc. And I doubt there are more than a handful of goons looking at our forum that closely! ([MENTION=24994]Seaside[/MENTION] come in)

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Check most other forums and its much the same, welcome to the close of the transfer window. With the rabbits Gus has pulled out of the hat recently almost anything is possible. the futures bright the futures Brighton and Hove Albion.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
If you're that bothered, go away, and come back on Saturday.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Most fans forums are buzzing with their own transfer speculation right now, 90% of which is probably bollocks so we are all at it.

However given that we really arrived back on the footballing planet with a bang about a year ago following a runaway promotion, playing nice footie under a big name manager, plus the opening of the Amex and then smashing our transfer record several times in a few weeks including attracting some rather spectacular signings that some might have considered above us. All of this means that we are far more prominent in punters minds and they will inevitably speculate about us. Plus we are guilty of indulging in more than a bit of this ourselves on NSC. Most of it is fanciful (Owen, Raul, Forlan etc etc) but with TB and Gus's record especially of bringing in surprise names from Spain maybe one or two of the more sensible rumours may turn out to be true.

The good thing is that whereas 2 or 3 years ago it would have been total speculation, but these days we are definitely 'a player' when it comes to transfer dealings. It certainly seems to get up the nose of certain forums like Ipswich who regularly mention us nicking their transfers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here