Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Reading More Hated Than Palace

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
If this is true about Coppell and after all they have done, would that make Reading more hated than Palarse?

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
never but they come a close second

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Absolutely....Palace is somewhat historical whereas Reading are continually trying to f*** us up.

They are really pissing me off-even if the rumour is untrue. Can they not think for themselves or do they always have to look to us for guidance and approval?

YES!

I must be the only person on here that doesn't give a flying :censored: about Palace. They are not that near to us, we have only played in the same division once in how many years, and they never achieve anything that as a fan I would want (apart from staying in division 1 I suppose).

I hate ArseReading with passion. Even more than Cardiff.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I will always hate Palace. More than anyone but Reading are right f***ing up there (probably jealousy but there you go).

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
As it stands Reading are 3rd beind Palace and Cardiff, but they will jump above cardiff if they steel coppell and be very close to palace

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Reading are really starting to f*** me off, and if they thief coppell off us, they will over take palace for me! Outta all the teams and managers out there, they keep f***ing us up!

f*** OFF!:salute: :censored:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Palace are great if somewhat old hat rivals, Reading are "nouveau rich" club with no real history who are using us, due to our circumstancres, as their feeder club. No contest I really do hate Reading, Palace have actually been quite good for us recently (except Oct 26 :angry: )

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Wasn't it the Palace connection that caused the problem at Reading anyway.
Pardew is ex Palace.

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
Reading :censored:.No history,no fans,shit hole but due to them having a nice stadium and a bit of money everyone chooses them over us. :censored: :angry:

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
If the worst does happen and he leaves then we will have to dust ourselves down and make sure we still go up this year. No matter who leaves and what clubs like Reading try and do, there are only 7 other clubs in ENGLISH FOOTBALL LEAGUE HISTORY that can claim the same as we can, and with no proper ground and no money.

We are Brighton
We are Brighton
Super Brighon
From the South

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I hate them both. It's a conspiracy against us, Reading and Palarse are collaborating to keep us down! Only when we get Falmer can we break free of the chains and look at these over-rated clubs as equals. We have got so much more potential than both Reading and Palarse, one day we will get our own back.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
I really could not care less about Palace. It's all historical. READING I FU**ING HATE WITH A PASSION! One day, they will get their comeuppance, remember, be careful who you tread on on the way up - you never know who you will meet on the way down! :angry:

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
My League of Despised Teams.

1. Crystal Palace.
2. Manchester United
3. Chesterfield
4. Stoke City

It'll always be Palace up top for me. Don't get me started, though, I'm trying really hard to stay positive today.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
my four man utd and palace 1= reading 3 cardiff ? WHO

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
f*** IT, I HATE READING MORE THAN ANYBODY NOW.

WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here