Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone making audacious bets for tomorrow?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Going to be going down the scorecast route. I got suckered into some betting in play on the tennis tonight, not gone very well. :dunce:

Greer 1-0 at that price is going to change my life forever though. :clap:

edit
Went back to Bet365 to check my tennis match (Petra Rampre vs Katarin Marosi) to confirm I've done my money, but no, Katarin Marosi has put in one of the best fightbacks I've come across in the world of qualifiers for tiny tournaments, she lost the first set 6-3 and was a break down in the 2nd, but came back to win 6-3 and then went a break down in the third but fought back to win 6-4 in the final set, amazing win. Genuinely one of the most battling and spirited results I have ever seen, and having backed her at 10s and 9s in play at different times, I take my hat off to her. Every game she scrapped hard in, the game after she was broken in the final set, she trailed 40-0, but came back to win that game and never looked back. Incredible, well played to the girl. I love her.

Last edited:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I decided to go large and put £1.50 on both. I'm already spending the potential £1,876.50 winnings from Greer netting the only goal in my head :lolol: :ffsparr:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:lolol: You're in there though mate, these things do happen. I've seen all sorts of amazing prices come flying in. There's a chap who bets in the Brighton and Hove area who only does 4-2 correct scores, usually on foreign games. Normally, he gets 80/1 for them, occaisonally it'll be 100s and occaisonally 50s. He always has £2 on them, without fail. He hit 4 in one weekend once, it was glorious scenes. All were 80/1. The best part was he doesn't check the scores himself, he comes in the shop to ask and luckily for me, I was in there on the monday when he came in. He had absolutely no idea, he asked me to put the scores up for him to check, I refused. He was most suprised, but I said there's no need to sir. Take your £648 and kindly leave the building. He was crying with delight at being given so much money, he couldn't handle it, it was fantastic.

Never stop believing. :thumbsup:

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
:lolol: You're in there though mate, these things do happen. I've seen all sorts of amazing prices come flying in. There's a chap who bets in the Brighton and Hove area who only does 4-2 correct scores, usually on foreign games. Normally, he gets 80/1 for them, occaisonally it'll be 100s and occaisonally 50s. He always has £2 on them, without fail. He hit 4 in one weekend once, it was glorious scenes. All were 80/1. The best part was he doesn't check the scores himself, he comes in the shop to ask and luckily for me, I was in there on the monday when he came in. He had absolutely no idea, he asked me to put the scores up for him to check, I refused. He was most suprised, but I said there's no need to sir. Take your £648 and kindly leave the building. He was crying with delight at being given so much money, he couldn't handle it, it was fantastic.

Never stop believing. :thumbsup:

That is a good idea and an even better story. Right now where is my credit card

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'm going to wait to see how much money I get back from racing today the do various first scorer 1-2 result.

Sep 1, 2010
1st goal batween 31st-40th minute £1.00 @ 6/1

Liverpool to win 3-1 £1.00 @ 9/1

Buckley score first and 1-1 £2.00 @ 125/1

Adam to score 1st and 2-1 £1.00 @ 45/1

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
The odds on the scoreline were 80/1 before the match. It sounds quite logical in hindsight but that was a massive price as I feared the worst with Brez in goal and Liverpool have so much quality in the final third of the pitch. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here