Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know how to get hold of Gary Williams?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It was great to see our trusty old left-back getting interviewed at the Amex on Saturday.

That man has the full edition of Match of the Day on DVD featuring highlights of Albion beating Nottingham Forest at the Goldstone Ground in March 1980. I would love to see whether he'd be prepared to share it with me so I can share it with you.

Anyway, if anyone knows how to get hold of him, please let me know.

Hungry Joe says he run a food delivery company called Blake's. Does anyone know any more?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
It was great to see our trusty old left-back getting interviewed at the Amex on Saturday.

That man has the full edition of Match of the Day on DVD featuring highlights of Albion beating Nottingham Forest at the Goldstone Ground in March 1980. I would love to see whether he'd be prepared to share it with me so I can share it with you.

Anyway, if anyone knows how to get hold of him, please let me know.

Hungry Joe says he run a food delivery company called Blake's. Does anyone know any more?

are we talking the 3 disc DVD covering the 60s/70s/80s ? if so I have that too

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
are we talking the 3 disc DVD covering the 60s/70s/80s ? if so I have that too

I was talking about Match of the Day's programme from March 1980 when he scored the winner v Nottingham Forest. The highlights to the match aren't on any of the DVDs that The Great Cornholio used to share.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Thanks for everyone's help, especially Soul Finger. I've just spoken to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here