Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else feel really depressed this morning?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I feel gutted, a terrible sinking feeling.

To make things worse you only went and clapped Coppell didn't you whilst Reading where insulting our manager. Great. :nono:

Oh well next stop Coventry. Is it true we've already sold 1500? That's what one of the guys at my works is saying.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
its becoming a regular thing now this losing, Ive never felt so low as the journey back from Stoke

COME ON BRIGHTON :clap:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ferret was right last night, beat Cov and we're 6 points clear of them with 6 games to go. Then beat Rotherham and we should be safe.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Yes, very, resigned to relegation.
We couldn't beat Reading, there are no more points coming.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
We can't have sold all our Coventry allocation? I need to SNORT myself a ticket out.I'm not depressed because my hangover hasn't kicked in yet, give it an hour or so.

Also I couldn't give a shit whether we go down anymore although I don't want to be travelling to shitholes next season, I decided last night that I'm not going to get angry at the team footballing wise because they are doing their best under very difficult circumstances. We all know opposition teams must hate coming to Withdean, that must be compounded for our players who have been there for years without any light at the end of the tunnel. Until Falmer is given the go ahead we will be in this same situation, not being able to move forward and not being able to attract any players to the club because they don't want to play at Withdean every other week and that's only looking at the footballing side. I dunno what I'm talking about really but the longer this stadium situation goes on for the less money there will be, the less fans we wil have and the lower down the leagues we'll go. We've been lucky so far that we've had the Zammo money and the Currie and Cullip money due to some astute business but that's not going to continue. The club is slowly dying in front of our eyes and there isn't anything we can do about it.

I'll stop now because I'm depressing myself but that's the way see it on this shitty March morning. Prescott better SNORT it out sharpish because anything but a Falmer YES and we're fuckarsed.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Yes very.........we are doomed !!!!! ( well that's how I feel at this moment in time ) Infact there is not a positive bone in my body this morning.

Coventry then Preston = Nil points:angry:

f*** I'M PISSED OFF !!!!!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Felt worse last week... at the end of the day, results at the w/end went for us overall,... we just didn't compound them by getting something last night. Ergo, we are back at square one, but one more game has been eaten away. Keep The Faith.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Let's get behind the boys at Coventry. It's never say never with this club. Yes I went to Stoke. Yes I went to Plymouth, and Wigan and the Reading game. And with the application in the post for Rotherham, that's a big one. Yes I am as upset as the next person, but let's get positive they need our support more than ever now.

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Feeling worried more than anything. mcghee keeps saying two more wins but the games are running out now and our confidence is propably at a season low, perhaps a two week gap before coventry will do us good, give the lads a rest help a few others recover etc. but at this moment in time, with coventry in quite good form, and in front of their own fans, i cant see us getting anything from the game. i really hope im wrong cos that really will be a huge blow to our confidence if we loose that one. :nono:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Nope im pretty happy.

If someone had told me at the start of the season that with 7 or so games to go we would be 3 points clear of the relegation places i would have been delighted.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
While it's true there is a bit of a general realisation this morning we are in deep trouble and sinking, as opposed to others who are picking up points, I'd still have taken this position with 7 to go at the beginning of the season.

From last August I never could see who the three worse teams than us were, and it's a testament to McGhee and the players to have got 44pts after 35 games, way beyond our expectations.

Now we've lost four on the spin we're back where we were always likely to be, in a scrap to the death but still with a chance. I expect those people who were talking about play-offs after Millwall are feeling pretty stupid this morning.

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Tooting Gull said:
While it's true there is a bit of a general realisation this morning we are in deep trouble and sinking, as opposed to others who are picking up points, I'd still have taken this position with 7 to go at the beginning of the season.

thats true i would have definately taken this position at the start of the season, mcghee and the boys have done a superb job. i think its just the fact that we've worked so hard all season to get clear of relagation and now all of a sudden we're back within touching distance of the r.zone. give it til thisafternoon and people will probably start feeling a bit more positive again!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here