Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

another rumour

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Just in case the link doesn't work....

Liverpool FC today announced the signing of 3 new "edge of the seat" players and the depature of an Anfield legend.

In a move that is sure to have the Anfield faithful in deep discussion, the club today announced Michael Owen has transfered to Real Madrid. The deal involves a cash payment of £11M along with the aquisition of Zinedine Zidane and Raul. Both players join on 4 year deals.

In a day of furious transfer activity across Europe, the club has also confirmed the cash received from Real Madrid for Owen has been used to secure the signature of French striker Djibril Cisse. The player that Gerard Houllier has been trailing for some time has finally put pen to paper on a 5 year deal.

All 3 players will join up with their new team mates on the return of the sqaud from the week long training camp in Switzerland.

A press conference has been called at Anfield for Thursday, when Gerard Houllier will officially unveil the new signings. As always, we'll be the first to bring you coverage of both the press conference and our exclusive interviews with Cisse, Zidane and Raul.

› List Other Headlines

:rolleyes:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
They have been after Cisse all summer but i can't believe they would sell Owen,

They are live on Channel 5 tonight playing Cologne in a friendly, we shall have to wait and see !!

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Zidane, Raul AND 11 million for Owen?

Bargain of the century if you ask me!

Can't see Real selling Raul would be popular with the fans though.

I smell bullshit on this one.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
probably is rubbish - however thought I would try and get some informed views from the most knowledgeable fans on the planet!!:D

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That is complete toss.

Someone has just copied the format of the official site and put it on their own web server, hence the use of an HTP number instead of website address.

Here is what is happening at the scousers:

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
It does look like someones hacked the website though, all the links are f***ed !!!

:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here