Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion 3rd Division Championship Winners Medal FOR SALE!

Commander

Arrogant Prat
NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Albion 3rd Division Championship Winners Medal FOR SALE!

An authentic 2001/2002 Albion Championship Winners medal. 100% genuine. Yours for £750. Comes complete with gift box and nationwide ribbon.
£40 will go to the 40 note fund.

PM me.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Is it a real one, or one of the copies that the likes of Phil hadland got?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Would need to know the history before I considered offering any money.

Commander

Arrogant Prat
NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It's from a guy I work with who played for the youth team that year. Apparently the reserves and youths got one after the presentation. Its quite a nice medal. Being a recruitment consultant he's a little short of cash so asked if I knew anyone who would buy it.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Surely its a replica then, not one issued by the league but one made by the Albion. You had to have played a certain number of games to qualify for a winners medal i thought.

Commander

Arrogant Prat
NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Surely its a replica then, not one issued by the league but one made by the Albion. You had to have played a certain number of games to qualify for a winners medal i thought.

I will find out.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Well if it is a reproduction it's a very poor one as we won the 3rd division championship in 2000-2001 not 2001-2002.

:rolleyes:

Commander

Arrogant Prat
NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Well if it is a reproduction it's a very poor one as we won the 3rd division championship in 2000-2001 not 2001-2002.

:rolleyes:

2nd division one then. Oops.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
It's a winners medal from the 2001/2002 season. Apparently a lot of the youth team and reserves got a medal, even though they didn't feature. I know the bloke and can confirm it's providence.

It's a pretty amazing piece of Albion memorabilia and will really add to the spice if you are into David Mellor style kinky sex.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
It's a winners medal from the 2001/2002 season. Apparently a lot of the youth team and reserves got a medal, even though they didn't feature. I know the bloke and can confirm it's providence.

It's a pretty amazing piece of Albion memorabilia and will really add to the spice if you are into David Mellor style kinky sex.

Yeah its true the reserves and youth all got medals too. I have one myself which I got of a friend in the youth team who didnt feel he deserved it.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003

You can purchase additional medals off the League for players that didn't make enough apperances, back room staff etc. It wasn't made by the Albion it would have just been ordered by them from the League so would have been made by whoever made the first batch of medals that went to the players that had played enough matches.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I still have FDM's shirt from that year as a result of being the away shirt sponsor.

It just sits in a box and I never bothered to get it framed so thought I might sell it. Has anyone on here sold anything like that and what did it fetch?

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
The going rate apparently. Another one was sold on eBay recently.

Really? But where's the value? Yes it's a championship medal, but it was awarded to a youth teamer who I take it is no longer at the club. I'm not trying to knock it or anything (although reading this back it does very much sound like it), just genuinely interested. I mean, if it was Zamora's or Dodge's then I can understand people wanting to own it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hmmm...£750 for a recruitment consultants League 1 Championship medal.
Ummmm.

Naah. But thanks anyway.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Hmmm...£750 for a recruitment consultants League 1 Championship medal.
Ummmm.

Naah. But thanks anyway.
I know what you mean, if it was someone with a worthwhile job like a brickie or a dustman then fair enough, but recruitment consultant, I don't think so. What on earth would frank think?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here