Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AJ To Score

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I have a gut feeling AJ will score tonight and earn his place in the England set up. Not just because i`m a Palace fan but i think his style of play will surprise a few.

Good luck AJ. Eagles :clap2:

DROP YOUR PRIDE AND CHEER HIM ON.:drink:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I am with Mejona, as soon as someone pulls on the England shirt then I forget what club he plays for and just want him to do well and for the team to win.

Look on the positive side, if AJ turns in a sparkling performace for England and more than justifies his selection then what chance him playing for Palace come the start of next season?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Gully said:
I am with Mejona, as soon as someone pulls on the England shirt then I forget what club he plays for and just want him to do well and for the team to win.

Look on the positive side, if AJ turns in a sparkling performace for England and more than justifies his selection then what chance him playing for Palace come the start of next season?
10 Mill richer never mind!! Should go along way either if we stay up or go down.:clap:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Wozza said:
a) He's Palace scum
b) It's a f***ing friendly

Nothing to cheer here, move along...
spot on , but even it was the world cup it would feel wrong to cheer him after giving him so much stick week in , week out

can't forgive him for what he did to us in THAT game i'm affraid :nono:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
What it boils down to Croydon is that I don't give a toss that AJ plays for your lot, I just want to see someone banging the goals in for England, plus he must be a better than some of the alternatives.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Croydonbloke said:
I have a gut feeling AJ will score tonight and earn his place in the England set up. Not just because i`m a Palace fan but i think his style of play will surprise a few.

Good luck AJ. Eagles :clap2:

DROP YOUR PRIDE AND CHEER HIM ON.:drink:
right a question for you-

how many Palarse fans would cheer on Zamora if he made it to the England Squad?

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
ill be cheering anyone in an england shirt. retrospective of what team they play for
I think you mean "irrespective".

Sorry, I'm not following you round this board looking to correct you.

(ok then. I am).

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Bet AJ doesn't score ;)

Bet AJ doesn't win man of the match ;)

Bet SWP shows him how to give the Dutch a footballing lesson :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here