Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] AI girlfriend site breached...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Does an AI girlfriend, spend the first couple of years being amazing, and then after time, increasingly belittle you, take you for granted and treat you like the paid help?

All mine keeps doing is nagging me to put up some shelves and tells me we have to watch Strictly on a Saturday night. It’s scarily realistic. If she ends up having an affair with the neighbour then I’m pretty much going going to believe I’ve spent the last 2 years texting the ex wife.

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Who would tell an AI machine/girlfriend your deepest darkest sexual fantasies anyway, I would not even tell my wife those.

Furthermore why would you tell a machine anything secret, human partners are bad enough at bringing stuff up that happened years ago, never mind a machine that has an infinite memory bank, feck that.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Who would tell an AI machine/girlfriend your deepest darkest sexual fantasies anyway, I would not even tell my wife those.

Furthermore why would you tell a machine anything secret, human partners are bad enough at bringing stuff up that happened years ago, never mind a machine that has an infinite memory bank, feck that.
I think you’ll find the ability to retrieve evidence, particularly of mistakes you’ve made many years ago, is identical whether the girlfriend is AI or not

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

You could be missing out on some really fun times. You never know what kind of deepest darkest fantasies she has. :rave:

:needpics:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Last month, I broke up with my AI algorithm girlfriend.

I thought I'd be the only one, but soon realised that I was having what everyone else was having.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Last month, I broke up with my AI algorithm girlfriend.

I thought I'd be the only one, but soon realised that I was having what everyone else was having.
Don’t worry mate.

She is SHIT in bed anyway. The electric shocks were not worth it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here