Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

97 degrees on the tube!!!!!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The Evening Standard reported that it was 97 degrees on the Northern line, which if it was carrying cattle the transporters could get sued for cruelty.

I really cant wait to travel home tonight, NOT! :mad:

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Two of my mates are the two girls in that picture. Highly unimpressed by the poor quality of the picture. They thought it was a tourist taking pictures. Muppets:lolol:

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
You try travelling on the tube at the mo. It is f***ing bollocks - even palace fans don't deserve such cruelty

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
what he's a circus or he's .....

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Dan m8, just be glad you only travel on it an hour or so a day! Try working on it 8 hours a day :(

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
I loved it that time when the seats and the hand rails on the tube were analyzed and they found everything on there, vomit, semen, cat & dog fleas, urine, excrement, 1000's of different types of bacteria, you name it, it was on there. (except quiche)

The conclusion was that it was pointless washing before going on there - hell, just run your hands under the rim of your toilet before leaving for work. It'll make no difference. In fact it's cleaner.

Or you could commute wearing marigolds. And if you wear your underpants on the outside people might think you have special powers.

And the black stains on the walls of tube stations turn out to be mainly human skin.

The flakings of millions of people, blown up there by the disturbance caused by moving trains.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Moving trains?:lolol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
The tube is a f-ing nightmare to say the least....

Especially as my office has been freezing cold for the last 3 days and when I hit the tube its like a sauna even more so - could have saved a few small people from drought with the sweat running down my back last night...

Then the bloody 5:32 ran late on the way home - due to speed restrictions somewhere .... its not amusing at all...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
just be glad there quiche free LOL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here