Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora starts alongside Teves!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Palermo's midfield three are really stifling West Ham. Reo-Coker and Bowyer aren't able to supply or support the forwards, Benayoun and Tevez aren't really involved and Bobby is isolated. If it were me I'd get Etherington on for Bowyer or Reo-Coker, push Tevez up, go to 4-4-2 and try and get the ball wide, stretch the game.

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
It's a grand old team...

Well done, you super Spurs.

E

enigma

Kinky Gerbils said:
Im getting that way - he really cant pass

I'm glad a spurs fan has said that.

What is it that Jenas can do (I know he scored a good goal tonight :jester:) ?

He doesnt seem to have improved that much since he signed for Newcastle. I dont know how he keeps getting in the England squad.

He's average at everything. People used to have a dig at Hargreaves but at least Hargreaves was a defensive midfielder. I suppose Jenas is a box to box midfielder but he does nothing particularly well. I'd rather have Kevin Nolan or Scott Parker.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I don't know if there was a lack of fitness, or an injury, but I wasn't overly impressed with Tevez. And I certainly wasn't impressed with Etherington - he was awful. His booking for a dive kind of summed up his evening.

Well done to Bobby though for not reacting when the Palermo player had three attempts at kicking his bollocks into touch and BZ just dancing out of the way.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Etherington has just come back from injury and Tevez has only played about an hour since the world cup. Still should've tucked away that chance from Bobby's cross though.

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Kinky Gerbils said:
Im getting that way - he really cant pass

Oh pur-lease. He scored as many as the other Jermain(e) last season, produced a lovely finish tonight, can tackle as well as any non-defender in the side, covers plenty of ground and offers plenty of versatile options, but his misplaced passes get remembered and pounced upon more than anyone else in the side, Davids aside perhaps these days, because we have, just have to have today's scapegoat... Especially now the likes of Reid, Iversen, Calderwood, Dozy, etcetcetc have anti-chronologically gone... :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here