On his debut for West Ham

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Zamora scores on debut!

Off the bench - 1-1

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Thankfully it doesnt look as though Spurs have done too much to damage the lad, scored for the West Ham reserves in the week as well.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I think Westham have done very well, getting rid of that whinging Defoe, getting Booby and 7 million do you really think Defoe is that much better, plus he's cursed now he's at Spurs.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
c'mon for old times sake

when the ball hits the net....

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Goring Gull said:
I think Westham have done very well, getting rid of that whinging Defoe, getting Booby and 7 million do you really think Defoe is that much better, plus he's cursed now he's at Spurs.

agree, I think W ham have got a VERY good deal there

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Goring Gull said:
:lolol: booby

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done Bobby, hope you get a few more games than at Spurs.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Scored within 20 minutes on his debut, and made to second goal turning a 0-1 score into a 2-1 win. It doesn't really get much better than that.

I know Peter Ward scored in his Albion debut in 20 seconds or so away against the League leaders at the time, but it was a 1-1 draw. It took Trevor Benjamin longer than that.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
perseus said:
Scored within 20 minutes on his debut, and made to second goal turning a 0-1 score into a 2-1 win. It doesn't really get much better than that.

I know Peter Ward scored in his Albion debut in 20 seconds or so away against the League leaders at the time, but it was a 1-1 draw. It took Trevor Benjamin longer than that.
a game and a bit weren't it for TB's goal?

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Pardew - Zamora is Premiership class

West Ham boss Alan Pardew hailed new signing Bobby Zamora after his debut goal sparked a second-half revival at Bradford.
Zamora, a half-time substitute for Brian Deane, took just 20 minutes into his Hammers debut to score with a close range header.

Marlon Harewood completed West Ham's comeback in the 78th minute when he slid a low shot through keeper Alan Combe's legs.

"It was a great start for Bobby," said Pardew, who secured Zamora's services as part of the £7m deal that took Jermain Defoe to Tottenham.

"There was no way I was going to sell Jermain without signing a top draw player in exchange and I feel I've done that in Bobby. He's a Premiership player in the First Division."

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I'm suprised that it took him so long to score for West Ham!! In my opinion, he is a god. (As is Micky) Another good result for the scum (verses the mighty Rotherham)!!

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
:clap: Well done Bobby I'm pleased for him he can show all those people at Spurs what we all know what he can do!!!!!!:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here