Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

zamora return ever looming

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
cant wait.....also i reckon that is a VERY winnable game. hopefully a sunny day and then the perfect recipe for a football match!

what was his goal like yesterday?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Silent Bob said:
Unmarked header.

wow! sounds a blinder :lolol:

you could at least put some gloss on it!

'bob strides in and bamboozles the left back who he loses with his shadowy movement off the ball. then leaps like a salmon to plant the sphere into the score bag....:)

hope he dosent do that against us....unless were 4-0 up by then...then i may clap :lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I could have scored it ! It's Sherringham who looks the most dangerous.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Agree about Teddy being on fire. yesterday was the first time in his career that he has scored in 6 consecutive games.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
It'll be a tricky one. As you're probably still be fighting the drop, i feel you'll be edgy and will make mistakes. If you were already relegated, you'll be more relaxed and probably thrash us.

I prey it's not us that sends you down (too many BHA mates for that)...and obviously prey that no one sends you down but it ain't looking good.

Teddy's playing his balls off at the mo and Ethrington played a blinder yesterday too. Bobby is playing well when he comes on so beware (remember Byrne missing that sitter for sunderland then winking to the north stand !!!)

Looking forward to the game...i've had my ticket in the Brighton end for months.

Good luck

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I agree that Sheringham is the dangerous one. Bobby's header was a case of just being in the right place at the right time.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Spicy said:
Bobby's header was a case of just being in the right place at the right time.

He was when he played for us. Shame nobody else seems to be able to manage it.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
dougdeep said:
He was when he played for us. Shame nobody else seems to be able to manage it.

You are right of course and it is that being in the right place at the right time that made him so successful with us. I was trying to say, badly, that Sheringham was all over the place whereas I saw or heard nothing of Zamora until he scored.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Croydonbloke said:
I saw his goal on tv and swear blind he tripped on a divot causing him to head the ball goalwards.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here