Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora is OUT !.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Archilles injury. Will miss Fulham's game on Sunday and out of the running for an England call up.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Archilles injury. Will miss Fulham's game on Sunday and out of the running for an England call up.

f*** off. You've killed the whole positive atmosphere now. :jester:

Bad news for the lad. I hope that he makes a come back before the season is out and remains running for the england call up

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:drama:

just an excuse to use the emote

real shame its come at this time. still, chance for WC is there if he recovers and keeps form.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Can't remember, but did Theo Walcott play many games before his call up? There's always a chance surely :shrug:

he didnt play in any friendlies or even play for Arsenal when he went to the WC

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Can't remember, but did Theo Walcott play many games before his call up? There's always a chance surely :shrug:

And that worked out well! There's no way Capello will pick an uncapped player for the World Cup.

However, the article only says Zamora is doubtful for Fulham's game so if he does actually get a call up, I assume he would be fit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Genuinely quite gutted about this. I really thought he had a chance of making the squad this time and maybe getting 20 minutes, he's in the form of his life.

I will be SO PROUD if he ever gets a full cap. Lets hope he gets another chance.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I guarantee he never was in the running to be called up.

He's really not that good.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
perhaps its the old double whammy where the manager of the club side rests him so andy cappello picks him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here