Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zahahahaha set for Man Utd for 8 rising to 12 million

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Clarify something for me. Do you think his value to palace is 15m, or his actual market value? I'm curious.

His actual market value is whatever someone will pay for him. At the end of the transfer window we could well know what that figure was. I'd wager it's about £15m.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
We'll see :dunce:

You seem confused. I mean, deluded, brainwashed, tedious, stubborn and tragic, but mostly confused. In a world where van persie is worth 22m, zaha is not worth half of that in ability. If you mug someone off for 10m+ then credit to you but, and I cannot actually quantify this adequately enough, in the meantime - f*** OFF. I have never encountered an individual who encompasses the concept of a waste of oxygen as much as you. You're hilarious in your denial and your glasses so palace tinted they're basically made of lead, but most of all you're just, so, boring. f*** off back to BBS you irritating little child. It's getting late, double maths in the morning.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
You seem confused. I mean, deluded, brainwashed, tedious, stubborn and tragic, but mostly confused. In a world where van persie is worth 22m, zaha is not worth half of that in ability. If you mug someone off for 10m+ then credit to you but, and I cannot actually quantify this adequately enough, in the meantime - f*** OFF. I have never encountered an individual who encompasses the concept of a waste of oxygen as much as you. You're hilarious in your denial and your glasses so palace tinted they're basically made of lead, but most of all you're just, so, boring. f*** off back to BBS you irritating little child. It's getting late, double maths in the morning.

Oh dear. Sir, it would appear that you're rather rattled.

RVP was worth £22m with one year left on his contract, at the end of his career. Had he been 25 with a 4 year deal, he'd have been worth twice that.

You seem tired. You should go to bed and think about how silly you're being :)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Every club is a selling club.

The reason clubs like Arsenal and United are interested in Zaha is because he's a better talent and a better prospect. Nothing to do with the contract of either player.

He was played in midfield for Coventry. He is very highly rated and Coventry fans thought he was great.

Nobody in football agrees with you, which is why we'll get more than twice that. Thanks for your opinion though.

And thank you for your opinion too, he's going to miss playing in that lovely stadium of yours......

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Speculate all you want with silly numbers but we will not sell for £8million. Would be a good move for Wilf though to Manu, But Wilf and his agent know Palace will not sell him on the cheap. The £12-15m plus add on's looks about right.

Maybe they will sell him to M united as a BOG deal Zaha plus Murray :ffsparr:

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
If someone offered Gustavo and Tony Bloom half amount of money being talked about for Wilfried (not that anybody ever would) they'd drive Buckley to the medical themselves.

:lolol: truethat !

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
His actual market value is whatever someone will pay for him.

I'd pay £10 for him. According to your definition, his 'market value' is £10.

A better definition is the price at which the seller and buyer agree on. For the sale to happen, this price must be above/equal to the seller's perceived value of the player, and below/equal to the buyer's perceived value. Since we're still talking about transfer rumours, nobody yet knows the buyer's true perceived value (but let's say it could well be £10m).

What he was asking was: what is the seller's perceived value? ie. if he disappeared off the face of the planet tomorrow, what would be the net financial impact on the club?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Spanked ?? I wouldn't call a 1-2 result spanked..................3-0 now there's a spanking ;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357900881.559936.jpg

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
I heard that palarse are holding out for 10,000 Ltrs of red paint 10,000 Ltrs blue paint. ???. Before they can stripe any deal.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Mock away... the part I find funny is the constant wavering from Brighton fans. Firstly Zaha would go for 2million. Then he would go for 4million. Then the maximum we'd get is 8million. Hell now most of you are saying we're losing him for 12million. Seeing as your manager reckons Buckley is better I suspect we'll be hearing his name linked with a £20million deal any day now :whistle:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Mock away... the part I find funny is the constant wavering from Brighton fans. Firstly Zaha would go for 2million. Then he would go for 4million. Then the maximum we'd get is 8million. Hell now most of you are saying we're losing him for 12million. Seeing as your manager reckons Buckley is better I suspect we'll be hearing his name linked with a £20million deal any day now :whistle:

Palace are the kings of moving the goalposts

1, Brighton are shit, they'll go straight back down
2, ok 2nd half of season they'll sink and go down

Now it's

3, second season syndrome's gonna get you!

Which has made Palace fans look stupid yet again. What next, 3rd season syndrome?

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Oh well everyone has a price Titanic. And everyone knows your club is desperate for cash after signing all those ex champions league players and spending so much on your ground and training ground... :)

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Palace are the kings of moving the goalposts

1, Brighton are shit, they'll go straight back down
2, ok 2nd half of season they'll sink and go down

Now it's

3, second season syndrome's gonna get you!

Which has made Palace fans look stupid yet again. What next, 3rd season syndrome?

Sorry mate, I can't hear you, can you shout a little louder from 10 points away?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here